Beginners Club

Options
Any New Year's Resolution newbies like me who just completed their first five days?

I'm going to brag and report that I weighed in today and I've lost my first 1.3 pounds.

--would like to hear about similar successes with folks who just survived their first week of dieting.

Replies

• jessica_A
    Options
    Congrats!

I survived my first week(I don't know how) but didn't loose anything. Hopefully will do better next week.
  • YeahMe
    YeahMe Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Awsome Job!. this is my 5th day on this site and think it is great! So many people encouraging each other! I technically started on Monday. . .so I will record my results after the weekend! I hope I do as good as you. We should Friend each other to track and encourage our success!

Good Luck!
  • mezmez73
    Options
    yup, i am on my 6th day and i feel great!!! i wont weight myself until sunday, exactly 1week when i started this goal!!!
    and honestly, i cant wait to see what i have done! i know i am eating great and exercising, and i am sure the scale will show that!!!
    i can tell i am not as puffy!!!
    so----good for u.....keep it up!!! i hope u get to where u wanna get sooner than later!!!

i am always here, if u need a friend!!!! congrats!!!! :) jen
  • christmre
    christmre Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Me too! I started this week too, have already lost six pounds!:happy:
  • SmileSarah47
    SmileSarah47 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    First week done. I"m having problems getting motivated I really want this just have to stay focused. Did not loose any weight but thats ok. Next week I start the gym very excited I need to get some exersize in. Could use some firends to help and encourage me along this journey and we can encourage each other. Much success to everyone:flowerforyou:
  • Chrispwheats
    Options
    First week is an eye-opener! Never realized how much I over ate! It's a good feeling to take control of my life... but there are going to be some tough days ahead, I think. Just keep telling myself that I have to make this change! The alternative is to stay unhealthy. I don't want that. Good luck everyone!
  • sweetsexy43
    sweetsexy43 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone..and Yes..im bragging with pride and head held high. I've been committed to logging all my food and even worked out last night and this morning(5:45am). To Date i've lost a total of 3lbs! I feel good! Good Luck and dont loose the motivation. Its going to pay off.