Replies

• jamie_lee80
    jamie_lee80 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I do! Add me!
  • lissymae11
    lissymae11 Posts: 71
    Options
    Add me as well! I love supporting others and being supported through MFP :)
  • marycatherine000
    Options
    I'll support you! Everyone feel free to add me. No requirements except a positive attitude.
  • simi5064
    simi5064 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    This is exactly what im looking for!
  • jesdailey
    jesdailey Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty new here, but I just made my first post! That counts, right? :wink:
    I'd love to be on both the giving and receiving end of encouragement and support. Feel free to add me as well!
  • Giddyduck
    Giddyduck Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary. I am open for feedback. I fall down and get back up. I will support you. Feel free to add or just snoop :)
  • PumpkinTwerker
    Options
    Please friend me as well, I am looking for some real support.

I made my first blog post today and I am starting food tracking tomorrow. My diary is open, and my blog is public: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/PumpkinTwerker/view/that-little-voice-663152

I hope to make some new friends on here soon!
  • LeanButNotMean44
    LeanButNotMean44 Posts: 852 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - my diary is open and I am always happy to give/receive feedback. :flowerforyou:
  • Trainingmenow
    Options
    Day 2 for me, I am working on eating better. Just starting out and would like to be added. I have 81 lbs to go.
  • ittybittykittyy
    ittybittykittyy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I too am looking for more friend's who will comment and post! :) Feel free to add me, anyone who happens to read this. I have lost 12lbs, and have another 33lbs to go. I am chatty and will comment lots!
  • jescamp9481
    jescamp9481 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me anybody, my diary is open, I always log and I try to be very supportive and encouraging as I expect those things in return :)
  • cmhickey616
    cmhickey616 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been away from the site for awhile, but I'm trying to get back into it! I would love to help motivate and support others and get some motivation in return :)
  • carisone
    carisone Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me, I am getting so much out of supporting everyone that is on my friends so far, that alone is keeping me motivated and positive.
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    I am an open book, add me...
  • Dr__Girlfriend
    Dr__Girlfriend Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    If you're eating the proper amount of calories for weight loss, and not clinging to 1200 and running yourself to death, feel free to add me!!! I am an open book and I could use similar minded ladies :3
  • lolalament
    lolalament Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends
  • GunterRose
    GunterRose Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me (anyone!) I am 5'8 looking to be 145, about halfway there on my journey but feel I still have a while to go.

I am making small changes. My primary form of exercise is walking (walk the dog for 45 minutes before work and about 1.5 hours after work). I try to net 1200 calories, eating back my exercise calories.

My motto is move more, eat less!
  • amberj32
    amberj32 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My diary is open to all my friends. I've been on MFP for 31 days and have logged my food every day, the good and the not so healthy. :) I try to post comments and words of encouragement to my friends.
  • kittykat1994
    kittykat1994 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Me! :) FR sent!
  • abs0830
    abs0830 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I'm active and love to cheer people on!