Anyone have 90 pounds or more to go?

Options
I have a little over 90 pounds to go and would love to give and receive more support! :) Anyone looking for more friends?

Replies

• MissNayMalmoe
    MissNayMalmoe Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have 80 and I am just starting. I would love the support as the people here that say they will keep bringing me ice cream and things. It makes it hard lol.
    I am on my first week of my fitness pal so I am not sure really what to do.
  • Nursie863
    Nursie863 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I also would like to lose between 80 and 100 pounds. I've been on MyFitnessPal for a while now but haven't ventured out in the community too much, so don't have too many friends on here yet....friend me if you'd like! It's always nice to expand support systems. :)
  • ehamommy
    ehamommy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am on here each and every day and need some friends. Ha! I am aiming to lose 118lbs and am just starting out, so could use some company on this journey!:smile:
  • therealklane
    therealklane Posts: 2,172 Member
    Options
    I do! Feel free to add me guys :)
  • erinleigh1976
    erinleigh1976 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have sent some friend requests....I am in the 90-100 range myself! Anyone else can add me as well!
  • nesbit11
    nesbit11 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Ii also have 100+ lbs to loose, :) just started just over a month ago :)
  • starr728fitness
    Options
    I have right at 100 to lose! Just started my account here on MFP and love it! I had been using another logging calorie/exercise sight. I have previous lost 130 pounds before, it really isn't near as hard as our bodies and mind makes us think! I gained most of it back due to health issues that hit, but I am back losing and have lost 24 pounds and like right at 100 more to be at the finish line. Feel free to add me, I love having friends to keep in touch with, support and motivation are two key things in losing weight that really work! :happy:
  • ekahnicole
    ekahnicole Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I have around 60 left to lose but started with 159. Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • BonworthVonFattyPants
    BonworthVonFattyPants Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I also have 90+ (well ... more like 125) to go.

I check in pretty frequently.

Feel free to add me. :)
  • Tobi43
    Tobi43 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, as many of my friends have 100+ goals, including me! :)
  • setaylor86080
    setaylor86080 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    i have 140 that I need to lose. Feel free to add me!!
  • niennie
    niennie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need friends too! :)
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    i just want to wish you luck on your journey
  • nikkituck56
    nikkituck56 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have 84 more pounds to go!!!
  • kareniniowa
    kareniniowa Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Me too! Feel free to add me ;)
  • jd13blue
    jd13blue Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. It's my first time on fitness pal and excited to get started. I am currently aiming at 80lbs to lose. I've done the yo yo thing too many times and am ready for real change. Any help, advice, motivation would be great!
  • Glynneybug
    Glynneybug Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I have nearly, if not, that much to go and I'd love new friends! Feel free to add me chica!

<3~ Glynis
  • mdawson2112
    mdawson2112 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose about 200. Feel free to add me. I try to be on here everyday.
  • kellicruz1978
    kellicruz1978 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Me too! I have been on MFP for a long time but just last month recommitted myself to reaching my goals. It's a process and having a lot of support makes it less stressful!
  • lolalament
    lolalament Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 100lbs in total, but I'm nearly a third of the way there :-)