simple and easy to use system

simple and easy to use system will do for you protein precision recovery you willdiscover precisely what your post-workout shake needs to have andwhat they can't have to maximize muscle gains without givingyour body a chance to put on any fat this is custom for you this isnot a generic take 50 grams of protein and 75 grams of carbs magazine approach water tracker water could be the most under-appreciated misunderstood nutrienttheir is you learn precisely how much water your body needs to maximize yourmuscle gains and optimize fat mobilizationtransformation tracker you will have easy to understand chartsand graphs the track your transformation progressand we'll make sure you are on the fast as possible pace toyour new leaner more muscular physique customizing yournutrition to your results like this is how the best physics on the planetare built as cool as this system is it's not for everyone if just fitting in with your friendsweekend warriors are average looking guys who have parted the workout is yourgoal then this system is not for you however

http://www.aminomusclefact.com/

Replies

• gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    I got nada. :sad:

punctuation-marks.gif
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    oh, if you post after a thread is deleted you get this....

I broke the Internet. Or MFP.
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member

Hi! Thanks for stopping by. It was a wall of text with NO capital letters, no punctuation, no paragraphs.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member

Hi! Thanks for stopping by. It was a wall of text with NO capital letters, no punctuation, no paragraphs.

...and bingo.
    There was bingo.
    I like bingo.
  • robinaddison
    robinaddison Posts: 232 Member
    Dammit I always miss the bingo!!