Replies

• amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I have a decent amount to shed as well, feel free to add me if you wish
  • kallistei
    kallistei Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have 85 pounds to go. I've been off and on MFP for a couple years, but just recently came back. I'll be on at least once a day, so feel free to add me as well! :)
  • YourLori
    YourLori Posts: 1
    Options
    New here and would love to make some friends! Ain't fun doing this by myself! Let's help and motivate each other :3
  • sandyengelsman83
    sandyengelsman83 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I do and I would love the support too.
  • Cycle4Life99
    Options
    I don't have quite that much but I really like to cheer others on. Your success is motivating for me and others as well. :smile:
  • StarFall90
    StarFall90 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I have 150 more fro go. Getting back at it after a few weeks of not working as hard as I could. Feel free to add me :)
  • Yoshirio
    Yoshirio Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I do as well. Send me an invite!:)
  • WDA4655
    WDA4655 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi sbeecham, I have about 60lbs more to loose. I've been with MFP since April 2013 and have lost 94lbs. I've come to terms with myself that this is a lifestyle change and I'll be eating this way for the rest of my life. I've lost 100lbs. twice before, gained it back both times plus, then due to an illness lost 75lbs. but when I recovered I started gaining again. The heaviest I weighed is 375lbs. but my first weigh in at MFP was 324lbs. I'd love to walk with you on this journey and we can encourage each other. Friend me if you like!:smile: Darlene
  • WDA4655
    WDA4655 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Hi Nursie893, I ready your post on the community board. I've lost 94lbs. and have about 60lbs. to go. I'd love to do this journey with you. We can encourage each other along the way. Friend me if you want too! :smile:
    Darlene
  • KetoMamaLife
    KetoMamaLife Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Im not new but im starting again with 90 lbs to go after baby #2. Please add me i need support and motivation :)
  • MonikHouston
    MonikHouston Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi am new, and need to loose 90 pounds. The dr prescribed me adipex, I started 2 days ago so far so good, I am just afraid I am loosing to fast. I do need to have a good diet and I don't have any yet, any suggestions? This medicine takes my appetite away, but still I need to eat healthy please give me suggestions thanks ,

Ik3Nm5.png
  • swanfam4
    swanfam4 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have 100 pounds to lose, and I am just starting out. I'd love to have some more friends to keep me motivated. Feel free to add me!
  • Fattackler2013
    Fattackler2013 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have at least 100lbs that I would like to lose. Feel free to add me :D
  • wanderlustre72
    wanderlustre72 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Scottish lass here with a lot to lose too - add me if you like! :-)
  • CSNDRW
    CSNDRW Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes, My first goal is 100 pounds!
  • CarolinaStarfish
    CarolinaStarfish Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have a lot more than 90 to lose :-) I have returned to MFP after regaining a lot of previously lost weight (nothing much more heartbreaking than that) and this time I hope to be more social. I think the encouragement and support from others makes a difference. Feel free to friend me!
  • fitbeast70
    fitbeast70 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm Kris from South Carolina with more than 100 to lose! Anyone can add me.
  • Beanerz
    Beanerz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. This is my first post since coming back to mfp after more than a year. I'm looking to lose 100 more lbs, I've lost 15 already. I'm currently doing Keto and love it. I'd love to have some friends on here so add me if you'd like
  • lizzie419
    lizzie419 Posts: 2
    Options
    I have 80 lbs to lose. I signed up on MFP a year ago but did not keep up with it, and could all the support I can get. You can add me as a friend!
  • destiny_sierra
    destiny_sierra Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm back after a couple of months off and on. I have 90 - 100lbs to lose. Feel free to add me