It only took 1 day...

Options
I downloaded this new "myfitnesspal" app on my G2 Andriod phone. I set a very reasonal and realisitc goal of a few pounds over a few weeks. It only took one day of tracking what I was eating (and my exercise) to discover that I was not eating right. I was over in my sugar and a few other bad things too (darn oreos). I was taking in more calories than I thought. I want to say thank you to all of the people that use this app. You made it so easy for me to locate the foods by doing a quick search. Everything is already there. I'm on day two now and I am much more conscience of what I'm taking in. If it was not this easy to use, I probably would not have made it to day two. :love:

Replies

• Teresa652
    Teresa652 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Way to go, keep it up.
  • billylindsay
    billylindsay Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Good luck on yr weight loss journey
  • ColleenFromOz
    Options
    I feel the same way! I have tried SO SO SO many other online services and I LOVE MFP! I've only be using it for a week and I am still so smitten!
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Happy you are here. The app takes minimal effort so now we have zero excuses. Yay! Good luck!
  • MsTrudy66
    MsTrudy66 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My thoughts exactly! I've been using it for one week and I love tracking everything. I've lost 5 lbs. my first week! I am so mindful now of what I eat, and how much I exercise. I'm not obsessive, I don't think, but have a healthy state of mind about how I treat myself respectfully with diet and exercise. I think this would help so many people if they just took the time to track. Congrats to you and keep it up!