I'm addicted to Graze boxes!

Options
13»

Replies

• 1two3four
    1two3four Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Not in all parts of the country (and by country I mean US), some parts only get the option of once every two or four weeks.
    In 'your deliveries' you can change the date though, to bring it forward one week instead of waiting for 2 (or you can delay it by a week as well), even if you're set for every two weeks. I had it every week for a couple weeks that way. It might depend on where you live though... I'm on the East coast.

That's what I said. It specifically told me that my part of the country cannot receive weekly deliveries at this time but it's a possible development for the future. And because I'm new, I even checked my deliveries page again, the bar to push a delivery to an earlier time like you suggest is grayed out, I can only make it more than 2-weeks, not less.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Too expensive for me. I'd rather have plain packaging and a MUCH lower price.

Me too, I've yet to find such great flavors anywhere else though... or I'd be totally over it!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    I just signed up too, thanks Janet for the code.

My code

is

AMYW9VTPP
  • GetSoda
    GetSoda Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    have they fixed the delivery issues yet?
  • Zoeeee_xx
    Zoeeee_xx Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 12th box, i get them fortnightly. I wish i could go weekly but that would be too expensive. The flapjacks are my favourites!
  • epona08
    epona08 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I just started getting these Graze boxes after hearing about it on here and I am so glad I do! Even when I wasn't sure it was something I would like, I tried it and I have yet to find one I don't like yet. To me, $6 every two-three weeks really isn't that bad. Especially since I don't snack very often and when I do I tend to make poor(ish) choices. If any one needs, my friend code is: FK5Q7D5TP
  • qtgonewild
    Options
    do you guys get the nibble box or the calorie counter box? i've selected the calorie counter box, although i know it can be changed. I'm just curious.
  • epona08
    epona08 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    do you guys get the nibble box or the calorie counter box? i've selected the calorie counter box, although i know it can be changed. I'm just curious.

I get the nibble box and so far none of the snacks have been over 150 calories, so I have no problem fitting them into my day. After a while I might change just to see what the calorie counter box has to offer.
  • qtgonewild
    Options
    thank you :)
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    I saw these mentioned on another thread and am now seriously considering getting them. Are they good? More accurately, are they worth it?

Not really. I tried it, went through and gave my likes and needs.

What I got was lower quality than trader joes, really small packages, and the cost for what you get is terrible.

I guess if someone has a lot of disposable income, and no concept on how to make your own custom trail mix, then yeah... it's a good service.
  • Francl27
    Options

I've done both. I switched to the regular ones last month.
    Not really. I tried it, went through and gave my likes and needs.

What I got was lower quality than trader joes, really small packages, and the cost for what you get is terrible.

I guess if someone has a lot of disposable income, and no concept on how to make your own custom trail mix, then yeah... it's a good service.

I'm curious about what would be comparable at Trader Joe's? I haven't seen anything like it... just plain trail mixes.
  • lsorci919
    lsorci919 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Wondering why people say this is expensive. I'm under the impression it was $6 a box and that includes the shipping. Am I missing something?
  • Francl27
    Options
    Well it's $6 a box but the snacks are pretty small. But yeah, considering it probably costs $1 to ship at least, it's not that bad.
  • caseypierce
    caseypierce Posts: 15
    Options
    Graze Box invitation code, first and fifth box free! Use URL below to reddem:
    https://www.graze.com/us/p/CASEYP29U