Opinions on Graze Box...

Options
2»

Replies

• godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    I started in June and get a box every 2 weeks. Love, love, love my graze boxes! One tip is to look through the selections and trash anything you think you won't like before your first box arrives - for example I don't like Brazil nuts, wasabi or coconut. Also, I am not a fan of most of the dippers.
    My friend code is DAWNR5VCP if anyone wants to use it. I have unlimited usa codes.
  • polkadotmoon
    Options
    I like Graze, and I think that if you're definitely not going to do the whole bulk buy thing or if you're not living on tight budget, then they're pretty good. Personally the portion sizes were just right for snacking, the seed mixes in particular I could stretch out over 2 days as I only really used them to tide me over at work, and I really had very little to complain about. I only cancelled the deliveries because they boxes were not so amazing I couldn't replace them with home made snack pots.

Plus if I make my own snack pots I know that I'm definitely going to like them, rather than having that awful "oh no, this flavour does not work for me at all" moment I had with certain Graze products that sounded good on paper but tasted revolting in my mouth.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I'd eat it all in one sitting. And there's not enough options. Making your own would be cheaper and quicker.
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    A lot of their mixes contain things like coconut that don't like, but mostly I don't like the price. If money is no object, then they are great.
  • emirandah
    emirandah Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Just got my first one--calorie counter box with only vegan options. I love it :-)
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    very expensive MLM

Graze is not MLM, which by definition describes a marketing strategy whereby the sales force is compensated for sales they personally generate and also for the sales of the other salespeople that they recruit. That's what makes it multi-level.
  • mjharman
    mjharman Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I LOVE MY GRAZE BOXES and look forward to receiving them every two weeks!

Yes, the portions are small...but I'm on a diet, right? I don't need to be eating a whole big lot of anything!
    Pricey? NO! $6 for a box = $1.50 per pundett...and I know each one is of high quality and is healthy!

I wish I could get a box every week - but I get bored eating the same things all of the time, so they are my SPECIAL TREATS and I savor EVERY ONE!
  • mkcolombia
    mkcolombia Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I ate all 4 servings in one sitting. Tasty yes, portion control..maybe? not worth the price when I can go to fresh market or somewhere and get the same types of things
  • writergeek313
    writergeek313 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I'm leaning toward canceling my subscription because there haven't been many things in three months that I've really loved.
  • caseypierce
    caseypierce Posts: 15
    Options
    I love my graze box! I like how they have "seasonal" items so it mixes it up, and now you can get it much more than every 2 weeks.
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    I really enjoy getting my Graze box every two weeks. The snacks are just right from throwing in my purse and eating on my break at work. I like most of the things they've sent, and a few of them I love.
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    I LOVE MY GRAZE BOXES and look forward to receiving them every two weeks!

Yes, the portions are small...but I'm on a diet, right? I don't need to be eating a whole big lot of anything!
    Pricey? NO! $6 for a box = $1.50 per pundett...and I know each one is of high quality and is healthy!

I wish I could get a box every week - but I get bored eating the same things all of the time, so they are my SPECIAL TREATS and I savor EVERY ONE!

It worked out to be a lot more than that when I figured it out.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried the Graze Box, but I do receive Naturebox... The snacks are addictive, and I'm sure they're healthy but that doesn't stop me from eating wayyy more than I should when the box first comes in :laugh: I have to "try" everything!
  • Karababy51
    Karababy51 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I tried it, but cancelled after buying one box after the free one. I can see how it would be convenient for some people, but I felt the price was a bit high for my budget. Most of the snacks were quite tasty though. :)