100lbs to lose

Options
I'm 33yrs old I have had success losing weight in the past going from 210 to 130lbs .ow ten years later I am on the same path and need to lose about 100lbs. Im looking to find other friends to help me in my journey to lose weight. I'm a stay at home mom and have three kids my youngest is 13 months old he keeps me busy. My husband doesn't eat very healthy so sometimes more often than not, I eat the same foods as him. I do like to cook and BBQ foods -but I like to shop more and this will be my inspiration to lose weight new clothes is always a positive thing. I enjoy looking at success stories that is also inspirational to me.

Replies

• CarolinaStarfish
    CarolinaStarfish Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat though have a lot more than 100 pounds. I've done it before and it's a sad day to finally look myself in the eye and admit I let it all gain back. Feel free to add me - I'm glad to have MFP friends! Motivation and encouragement are always a good thing :-)
  • aprillfrazier
    Options
    Ditto to pretty much everything you both said! I have ideally about 130 I would like to lose...which is pretty daunting to think about. :( I am brand new to the forums, so I am looking for some friends and support!! :)
  • vkdarling
    vkdarling Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm completly new to the forms too and I have about 100 lbs to lose as well. I'd love to have some friends with the same goals !
  • ARO91
    ARO91 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey, I lost 70 pounds on here last year and i have gained 20 back! I am looking to lose another 100 pounds. I would love to be friends with anyone who is looking for a friend! :D