A question for the ladies...

Options
How do you ladies cope with that week in the month? I get so tired and hungry any help or tips would be really useful, or coping strategies for the family! lol
Thanks
Nikki x

Replies

• jennpv
    jennpv Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I was watching The Doctors yesterday and they actually addressed this. They said to eat fish. the Omega 3 Fatty Acids help curb cravings!
  • AsaThorsWoman
    AsaThorsWoman Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Drink lots of water, take lots of ibprophen, exercise everyday, and try to keep my mouth closed!
  • emmyvera
    emmyvera Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Actually, I find that exercise really helps me! It gives me that extra rush and excitement that I need to keep from getting down in the dumps. And the stretching helps with any aches.

Yoga makes me very refreshed! And lots of water helps me from feeling bloated.

I don't get food cravings too much, but if I do have a Jell-O sugar free snack :bigsmile:
  • rmkorama
    rmkorama Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    If you click on the search button and type in TOM, you'll get all sorts of topics with tips and information about this. :laugh:
  • HMKan
    HMKan Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    As much as it sucks, I think working out is the best thing (helps with cramps, as well as energy levels). The hardest thing to overcome is the lack of motivation to do it. Also, drink tons of water. I've heard that dramatically increasing your water intake during you TOM helps your body weight stabilize (rather than fluctuate) because you won't be retaining water if you're consuming enough.