What's your fav old cartoon?

LCFulmer
LCFulmer Posts: 183 Member
I turned on the tv this morning and its on Boomerang cartoon chanel and what was on.... Captain Planet. I haven't seen that cartoon in a long time and to my surprise I remember the them song :smile: really. Next to Scooby Doo this was my favorite cartoon. What's your old school fav cartoon. I know the words to Scooby Doo as well.

Replies

• La_Malfaisante
    La_Malfaisante Posts: 1,509 Member
    Rainbow Brite....I always wanted to ride a Unicorn :laugh:
  • FatOldManMN
    FatOldManMN Posts: 1,116 Member
    Speed Racer.
  • melindafritz1976
    melindafritz1976 Posts: 329 Member
    tom and jerry
  • kittenful
    kittenful Posts: 318 Member
    Popeye! I had a video with 100 classic cartoons, and he was my absolute favorite. Now, I have a DVD with 200 classic cartoons, and he's my minion's favorite. My kid's got good taste. ^_^
  • DBoone85
    DBoone85 Posts: 916 Member
    Rainbow Brite....I always wanted to ride a Unicorn :laugh:

Yeah baby...I just bet you did.....:devil:
  • laoliviabeachbum
    laoliviabeachbum Posts: 21 Member
    Dungeons and Dragons.
  • madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Thundercats
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Pretty Much Anything Hanna Barberra

2w6bath.jpg

Take Your Pick

They are all awesome.
  • taracangel
    taracangel Posts: 24 Member
    Bugs Bunny Road Runner Hour and The Flintstones
  • stickersticker
    stickersticker Posts: 140 Member
    Sailor Moon
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Ren and Stimpy \m/
  • DBoone85
    DBoone85 Posts: 916 Member
    Ren and Stimpy \m/

Youuuuu Eeeddddiiiiiiiiiiiioooooooottttttttttttttttttttt!!!!
  • The Perils of Penelope Pitstop. She was cool and her car could even apply her lipstick for her, lol.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Foghorn Leghorn
  • bikinilinds
    bikinilinds Posts: 17 Member
    Sailor Moon was and still is a favorite for me. When my sister and I were little girls, we used to make moon scepters out of twigs with tinfoil and make tinfoil tiaras to wear. Even today when I watch the show, the original seasons, I get lost in it. Wishing I could be the Moon Princess... LOL...
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Oh, how I loved cartoons. Looney Tunes was on for a couple hours when I was little. I also liked Super Friends, Spider-man, He-Man, Transformers and GI Joe. Later, i liked beetlejuice, ren & stimpy & X-Men, then the Simpson's, Family Guy, Futurama and South Park....

there are tons more that I watched. I watched some bad ones too, like Pac-Man, Punky Brewster and there was one where this kid turned into a car... I can't remember the name of that.
  • frannieshack
    frannieshack Posts: 327 Member
    Rocky and Bullwinkle show. When Cartoon Channel started out, I really loved Johnny Bravo!
  • LCFulmer
    LCFulmer Posts: 183 Member
    Pinky and the Brain.... always trying to take over the world... I remember GI Joe.
  • Mitzki5
    Mitzki5 Posts: 482 Member
    Merry Melodies
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    I miss all of the Hanna-Barbera cartoons and the 90's cartoons, especially in comparison to today's crap cartoons.

Most of all I think I miss Ed, Edd, and Eddy