I lost weight and didn't leave her

Options
Thats right...been with my wife for 23 years, through thick and thin......we talked about our problems before they became toxic.....

Replies

• michelefrench
    michelefrench Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    ?? talking about things?? now there's a silly thought :tongue:
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    HMM...where's all my support at?? Oh, thats right..i'm not a woman who blames all her problems on men....
  • nainai0585
    nainai0585 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    HMM...where's all my support at?? Oh, thats right..i'm not a woman who blames all her problems on men....

This actually made me chuckle, and I'm a woman who has been married to my high school sweet heart for 13 yrs.
  • knitapeace
    knitapeace Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    Thats right...been with my wife for 23 years, *through thick and thin*......we talked about our problems before they became toxic.....

I see what you did there...
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    seal-of-approval2.gif
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • THECaptainObvious
    THECaptainObvious Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    seal-of-approval2.gif

This! You are a good man, Scotty!
  • Artionis
    Artionis Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    That is lovely. You chose your mate wisely, and so did she. You treat your spouse with kindness, as does she. Sounds like a recipe for a happy and fulfilling life.
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    Been with my husband 40 years.
    We also talk (among other more enjoyable activities).
  • blf20
    blf20 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Drama has always received more attention - just think of all of the soap operas and dubious reality TV shows.

Congratulations on your hard work in weight loss and in life.
  • RekindledRose
    RekindledRose Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    Wait - wait... no drama? What kind of a thread is this?!

Ha ha! Congratulations and good job to both of you. I wish you many more decades life together to come!
  • Notenispal
    Notenispal Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Communication and compromise is important in a relationship, that is true. Rubbing it in someone's face because their marriage didn't work out is a terrible thing to do.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Communication and compromise is important in a relationship, that is true. Rubbing it in someone's face because their marriage didn't work out is a terrible thing to do.

This times a million. Wow. :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options

This.
    Impressesed with longitevity of relationship. Not superior attitude.
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options

This.

But...but we're not supporting because we're women who blame all of our problems on men! Right? It's definitely not because this post was childish and immature :laugh:
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    tumblr_n3nak23ML11suutixo1_500.gif

I heard someone wanted some acknowledgement.

Right?

Where did everyone go?
  • anewdesign
    anewdesign Posts: 187 Member
    Options

This.

agreed
  • mfp2014mfp
    mfp2014mfp Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Youre married? Would not have guessed that from your profile blurbs

"Read my profile carefully, before you get upset about my posts!!! Ladies, the more perverted the friend request, the more likely I will accept!!!"

I'm funny ( at least I've been told ), Honest, truthful. I'm also a big pervert, 99% of my posts will be sexual in nature, I'm a huge flirt and always make inappropriate comments to people. I hit on every woman i meet! i'm just joking, not trying to offend, but some people might take offense. So, if you're one of those people who gets easily offended, you can just get the **** out now.
  • Shropshire1959
    Shropshire1959 Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    Is this what you were looking for? :-p

Medal_of_Honor_1944.gif
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Youre married? Would not have guessed that from your profile blurbs

"Read my profile carefully, before you get upset about my posts!!! Ladies, the more perverted the friend request, the more likely I will accept!!!"

I'm funny ( at least I've been told ), Honest, truthful. I'm also a big pervert, 99% of my posts will be sexual in nature, I'm a huge flirt and always make inappropriate comments to people. I hit on every woman i meet! i'm just joking, not trying to offend, but some people might take offense. So, if you're one of those people who gets easily offended, you can just get the **** out now.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: