I need more friends!!!

Options
I have been on here for a while, but I need some help sticking to using this every day and logging my food/exercising. Anyone willing to help support me? Promise I will do the same for you :))

Replies

• Sddysart
    Sddysart Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Ok girlfriend. .....lets ROCK this! !!!!!!
  • jenmom2myboys
    jenmom2myboys Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I log everyday and I am supportive. Add me.
  • SnazzIT
    SnazzIT Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Add me I am happy to support, I have made it a habit to log in the first thing, whether I am at work or at home and minimize MFP page so that I can adjust my diary as I stick things in my mouth...lol, also to read everyone else's posts as they wake up on the other side of the world ( I live in New Zealand) :)
  • OperationSuperKAT
    OperationSuperKAT Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Friends requests sent :)) so excited to get started again!!! xo
  • Lisa_takingmylifeback37
    Options
    You can add me all need all the friends and support I can get
  • Bucklebeak
    Bucklebeak Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    sign me up!
  • Jaymestar
    Jaymestar Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :) I always accept friend requests. I know we all need to support each other :)
  • La_Malfaisante
    La_Malfaisante Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I kust joined today so I don't have many friends yet :flowerforyou:
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    Add me if u like. I am way older but supportive.

Cindy
  • mRoss27
    mRoss27 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Add me and please message me with any questions you have I assure you I can help!
  • rhina23
    rhina23 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Add me up! Im here everyday!
  • handbagfan
    handbagfan Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me.:smile: I log on daily - having problems sticking to allowance though ! He he:laugh:
  • jesdailey
    jesdailey Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My name is Jessica, feel free to add me! When I first joined back at the beginning of the year, I didn't log in everyday. I hardly logged in at all. But last week I started putting myself out there and getting involved in the community and now I have quite a few friends and let me assure you, THIS IS SO MUCH EASIER NOW! I feel so motivated and encouraged and supported! By total strangers!! I find it easier to make healthy food choices and exercise everyday because I wouldn't want to let my teammates down. And that's how I feel about MFPs, they're my teammates. And teammates support each other!
  • IndecisiveGirl2013
    IndecisiveGirl2013 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • OperationSuperKAT
    OperationSuperKAT Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    Literally the best day ever in mfp land!! You all are the best <3
  • cryptonyt
    cryptonyt Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like. I am on here everyday.
  • stephe1987
    stephe1987 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. This is my 46th day in a row so I've been on here a lot lately (last year I registered and left which is why my join date isn't April 2014).
  • Vune
    Vune Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I log in every day, and I always welcome new friends. The accountability really helps.
  • Spitgray
    Spitgray Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Feel free to loop me in...
  • jjwilde265
    jjwilde265 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    i have the odd day not logging but usually make up for it the day after so it evens itself out :-)