Looking for motivational, supportive friends? Me too! :)

Options
My name is Jessica and I'm looking for more friends! I am so grateful for the friends I have found on here in just the short week I've really started to kick it in. Every comment or like keeps me motivated and seeing what you guys eat keeps me inspired! So of course I want more friends! I'm looking for people who like to motivate others and be supportive, as I will be doing the same for you. :)
I definitely want/need friends who fuel their body properly. As long you're not running yourself ragged and eating 600 calories for the day, I'd love to meet new people and make new friends!

I've been on here for more than a week, but it was only about a week ago when I really began faithfully logging my food and trying to exercise. I'm getting married next May, so I'm trying to lose 50 lbs before I go in for a fitting. I haven't even scheduled a fitting yet--I'm too afraid my dress that I ordered 40 some pounds ago won't fit!

Looking forward to making new friends! :happy:

Replies

• maiabon78
    maiabon78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for friends as well. ..I really need motivation and I don't have many friends on mfp! Maiabon78 is my username... my goal is to lose 15lbs
  • happening5
    happening5 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I've lost 40 and got 78 more to go. I too have had friends flop on me along the way. I want sportive, positive, & active Pals! Friend me:)

p.s. Congrats on the Wedding :)
  • chaseroks
    chaseroks Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Can always add me! I've lost 18 pounds so far and love having more friends on my profile!
  • mbutucel
    mbutucel Posts: 4
    Options
    I am also getting married next May and I am currently stuck it seems. I've lost a total of 60 pounds, 40 using myfitness pal, but lately it seems like its creeping back on and its so hard. May be some friend motivation will help get me unstuck! mbutucel
  • silviadarling
    silviadarling Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Defiantly would love to be MFP friends! I as well could use the extra push! I'll do my best to check your diary and all that good stuff!
  • atienne
    atienne Posts: 2
    Options
    I just joined!! I have a goal of 68 pounds to lose. I'm going to have some real challenges so I'd love to have a support group! I'm not really going to get any here at home!

My boyfriend is growing a garden but then makes the most fattening food on the planet or orders that kind of food!

My kids won't eat ANYTHING healthy...well, my daughter WILL as long as there are no tomatoes, onions, peppers, etc. the list goes on and on! :smile:

I plan on starting Monday (need to get paid and go shopping unless this is a starvation plan)!!! :laugh:

Look forward to hearing from you!
  • jesdailey
    jesdailey Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Awesome to hear from all of you! So excited to see where we'll be a few months from now!! :happy:
  • lake4life
    lake4life Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I can use all the support I can get! Add me :)
  • Rinker2bFit
    Rinker2bFit Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm not new to MFP, but making a new go of it. I'm trying to lose an additional 65 lbs. I'm a FitBit user who follows IIFYM and I'm not a super clean eater. But this works for me. If you're like me or a complete opposite and just want some added support, I'm your gal.
  • e_sparks1727
    Options
    I totally need more friends as well!! You can never have too much support and motivation! :)
  • jesdailey
    jesdailey Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Everybody's body is different and there are so many different paths you can take to get to a healthier you. What works for some people, may not work for others. What's important is that you've found a system that works for you. I'm not a super clean eater myself. In fact, I just made some chocolate covered popcorn balls earlier today! Only 110 calories a piece? YES PLEASE!
  • Jimsmith109
    Jimsmith109 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I would be glad to help and would appreciate the support from any of you who need a friend I still have 65 pounds to go have done it before I know what to do just didn't keep it up,
    So I will let you all choose send me a friend request I will do my best to help. : )
  • ryantrimble12
    ryantrimble12 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I would also love some more supportive friends, so feel free to add me (anyone).

I didn't use the social aspect of mfp for the first few months, but I've since realized how motivating it is to be in this struggle with like-minded people :)
  • maddiehammy007
    maddiehammy007 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm always happy to have more friends! Been on and off for a year but nows my time!
  • SgtBA_Diana
    SgtBA_Diana Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    We call all use a little motivation to meet our goals. Feel free to add me & that goes for anyone else :smile:
  • K_M_O_C_K
    K_M_O_C_K Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Getting back into MFP and need some motivation and support too! Feel free to add!