Panda Express Nutrition Info

ShannK210
ShannK210 Posts: 21 Member
Hello everyone! I went to Panda Express last night with a friend for dinner and got the teriyaki chicken with mixed veggies for dinner, since that was what fit into my calories for the day. I had only been there once before, but that was a long time ago, so I was unaware that what I ordered was actually a 2 plate entrée when I only wanted one entrée (Receipt says: 1/2 mixed veggies, 1/2 mixed veggies, teriyaki chicken, teriyaki chicken). Now, the nutrition info says the teriyaki chicken is 340 calories and the mixed veggies are 70 calories. And I know it says 6 oz, but I couldn't remember what 6 oz is. So in your experience, does the nutritional info apply to one entrée? Would I double the nutritional info? I'm confused!

Replies

• Keepcalmanddontblink
    Keepcalmanddontblink Posts: 718 Member
    I just order the bowls to be on the safe side. 6oz of rice isn't much and even the bowls pack a lot into them. I would weigh 6oz out on my food scale at home, but I haven't had Panda Express in awhile.
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    theres a calculater on their website for entrees, based on mixed veg & the chicken teriyaki it would be 670 calories for a 2 entree plate
  • jdsteele59
    jdsteele59 Posts: 1
    Funny you bring this up because last Saturday I had the urge to go to Panda Express....one of my favs.....BUT I didn't know the nutrition info.....you actually can find most of it on their website....but to answer your question.....yes it IS FOR the ENTREE teriyaki chicken is 6oz as you said...340 calories.

Here is a link to a chart for Panda for their menu - it will give you a complete breakdown :)

https://s3.amazonaws.com/PandaExpressWebsite/files/pdf/Nutrition.pdf

you may have to copy and paste it as don't know if it will show as a link to click on.

Good Luck on your venture. I just started 6 days ago and have lost 7 lbs. yep I know...now the work begins :)

Deborah
  • ShannK210
    ShannK210 Posts: 21 Member
    Well, that really sucks! Thanks for the replies everyone! Well, lesson learned. I'll just let it go and try to work it into my calories for the week, and if I go over, that's fine. I don't eat there much, so t's just once in a while :)