dr pepper

Options
2»

Replies

• RLMsFitnessPal
    RLMsFitnessPal Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You could always treat it as a reward. Make it into an incentive to help you achieve whatever goal you have in mind. "When I do X, I'll treat myself to a Route 44 Dr. Pepper from Sonic." As someone else said, you could also work the calories into your diet and sacrifice somewhere else.
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    We don't have Sonic's here.

Now I want a Dr. Pepper and a Sonic.
  • sheltrk
    sheltrk Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Unless you ask for light ice / easy ice, you're probably only going to get like 4 ounces of Dr. Pepper anywyay...:drinker: :laugh:
  • sheltrk
    sheltrk Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    When I'm at Sonic, I like to get the Route 44 Diet Dr. Pepper and have them add the sugar free mango. But I've lived with a diabetic wife for nearly 20 years now, so sugar-filled (or high fructose corn syrup) drinks taste "wrong" to me. I always ask for "light ice". Sometimes I'll get the diet limeade, and pick a random fruit flavor add-in.
  • rosehips60
    rosehips60 Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options

Ok, as long we are talking Sonic, the summer of shakes is back with PEANUT BUTTER shakes! I am so fitting them into my plan at least a couple of times before they are gone again. Tonight I'm going to try to MacGyver a peanut butter shake using frozen vanilla silk and pb2, I hope it works well enough to fool me!
  • sfhudgens
    sfhudgens Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    LOL NOW I WANT SONIC....and a PB shake!!
    Which means an hour trip but it will so be worth it :)
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 10,022 Member
    Options
    what is bengal spiced tea?

It is made by Celestial Seasonings and is zero calorie. I think it has some stevia which makes it sweet.

No stevia, unless you're adding it yourself. The sweetness comes from cinnamon and other spices. It's a lot like chai, but without the actual tea (it's an "herbal" tea).
  • Amerielle
    Amerielle Posts: 153 Member
    Options

I second that!
  • TierneySloan
    Options
    When I'm at Sonic, I like to get the Route 44 Diet Dr. Pepper and have them add the sugar free mango. But I've lived with a diabetic wife for nearly 20 years now, so sugar-filled (or high fructose corn syrup) drinks taste "wrong" to me. I always ask for "light ice". Sometimes I'll get the diet limeade, and pick a random fruit flavor add-in.

Just saying, the limeade with a random flavor sounds absolutely amazing!!!
  • LITtlerMeCO
    LITtlerMeCO Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    No offense, but this seems better as a status update and not a forum topic... :/

It's only a status update until it sparks a conversation, then it becomes a forum topic. I took the post to mean "Oh how I long for ..., what do you miss?"