75 days, 35.6 pounds lost (with pics)

Options
When I started this journey 75 days ago, I was at my lowest point in my life. I was so unhappy with my life and the way I looked. I comforted myself with food. After my dad passed away in February I knew things needed to change and I decided to get healthy. It hasn't been an easy journey, especially since the is no full support in my life besides on here. I have made some amazing friends on MFP that have supported me so much through this process. I wouldn't be where I am today without you guys! In 75 days I've lost 35.6 pounds. My birthday is in 42 days and my goal is to get to 200 pounds. I have 14.4 pounds to lose to get to that goal and I'm so excited because I know it will happen! Thank you to all of my MFP friends, you guys make this so worth it, I love you guys!

c9a40f50-c6c4-4c6d-bb4a-66ab7248a54b_zpseaae1130.jpg

20140524_092638-1_zpskjob9kzc.jpg

Replies

• ShrinkingShona
    ShrinkingShona Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You look amazeballs! Congratulations on your success so far and good luck with your birthday goal.

Sounds like you have found a wonderful community here at MFP.
  • waynewillis212
    Options
    You look amazing! Such a huge transformation and I know you will make your goal weight by your birthday :D

An inspiration!
  • ChaoticSilhouette
    ChaoticSilhouette Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    WOW!! That is an amazing transformation, congratulations! I am so sorry about your father, though it is absolutely incredible that you managed to channel these unfortunate circumstances into bettering yourself and creating a healthier you! I could not agree more that this place and the wonderful people who make up our MFP community are the most supportive and inspirational people possible to make this journey possible and all the more worthwhile-- I know I could never have progressed along as far as I have without these friends, let alone the site itself.

Again, congratulations on your wonderful accomplishments and I hope to add you, I would love to have such a strong and inspiring young woman in this support system. Take care and good luck in everything-- particularly your most recent goal, which I do think will have it's bum kicked by you with consideration of your achievements thus far!!
  • thingofstuff
    thingofstuff Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, such a wonderful transformation! Condolences and congrats all wrapped into one. You have obviously made some hugely positive changes, best wishes and keep up the excellent work!
  • milmomto2
    milmomto2 Posts: 84
    Options
    Your hard work has definitely paid off! Congratulations!
  • evitaevita12
    evitaevita12 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Great progress! You look awesome.!!! :smile:
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    You are well on your way to goal! :drinker:
  • hbwright74
    hbwright74 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing!
  • atuchon
    atuchon Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Such a huge difference! Keep up the great work, you'll definitely hit your goal ;)
  • ThickLady21
    Options
    Wow you look great! what are your tips ? i need help on loosing weight and staying commited. :(
  • tonileigh820
    tonileigh820 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Damn girl! Keep it up, you are doing AMAZING!
  • tam6van
    tam6van Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    What a difference????. Great job. Thanks for sharing your story and pics.
  • nikole21212
    nikole21212 Posts: 50
    Options
    Wow, what an inspiration! That's awesome!!!! :happy:
  • johnnyhatesjazz
    johnnyhatesjazz Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    awesome results keep up the good work:smile:
  • Livgetfit
    Livgetfit Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS!
  • shubamahen
    shubamahen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    u look awesome,where did you hide your belly ? please share with us your success story ? what type of exercise you did to get to this size and your calorie intake perday?
  • tamikia87
    tamikia87 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Great results, I was needing some motivation and after reading yours and seeing your photo I got some to keep on track today! Thank you for sharing and great job!!
  • babigirl87
    babigirl87 Posts: 6
    Options
    you look very nice congras
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Looking great!
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    WOW that's amazing! Well done!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!