Montana's Cookhouse

Options
MissAnjy
MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
Tomorrow night my husband and I are going for dinner at Montanas! If you don't know what that is, it is very similar to a Kelseys. If you don't know what that is .. sorry? hehe :)

Anyways, I'm pre-planning my meal (obviously, that's just what i do) because I want to fit it into my daily caloric intake! So, I was looking at the Feta Greek Salad. On MFP it says it's 200 calories. Now, does that include the dressing? I'm assuming so because it's a vinagrette type dressing, so I wouldn't think it would be high in calories, BUT, I don't want to just "assume" and then overeat on my calories. I'm pre-planning for a reason!!!

So was wondering if anyone has tried this? Good/Bad? For all your food experts out there (or close enough to) would you think the 200 includes the dressing?

Any advice is great, thanks!

Replies

• nll002
    nll002 Posts: 18
    Options
    http://www.montanas.ca/pdf/nutrition.pdf - the entire menu's on-line!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Oh perfect!! thank you.
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    Wow, 1120 mg of sodium in one salad. I would go for the Apple Pecan Harvest Salad instead, if you want less calories don't eat all of the pecans, this salad is 320 cals. I would also assume these salads do not incluse dressing as the only one that stipulates (including dressing) is the Classic Caesar Salad.
  • KaraAnneMcD
    KaraAnneMcD Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I love the Apple Pecan Harvest Salad! Totally recommend.