Friends who log daily!

Replies

• LADYzombieKILLA
    LADYzombieKILLA Posts: 3 Member
    I log almost daily, my goal is to log religiously. I am looking for regular loggers who will also chat and be an encouragement, I have friends on 900+ day streaks, but never interact.... I want some support and accountability I am 34 lbs down and 60 lbs more to go. I will probably keep going after that too, because that is my personal goal, not "the standard" of what I should be lol negative nancys and judegemental judys need not send me a request ;)<3
  • thatjosiegirl
    thatjosiegirl Posts: 362 Member
    Add me too!
  • MRSpivey
    MRSpivey Posts: 270 Member
    366 Day Streak going and plan on keeping it going. My Diary is open. I log EVERYTHING so you can even see some ugly (yummy) stuff occasionally. If you can't resist temptation (when you see my bad) then I advise against adding me. I try to hit my macros based on the weekly numbers.
  • daveymac31
    daveymac31 Posts: 118
    I am starting to log everyday. Need to lose 50 lbs. Warning, I am funny, sarcastic, perverted, and I swear. If you don't mind that, add me. Anyone can add me. I never say no. hehehehe
  • spsanderson
    spsanderson Posts: 39 Member
    log every day here as well
  • katiedoo82
    katiedoo82 Posts: 277 Member
    likewise everyone.... just after joining a few days ago... need all the support and motivation I can get :0) pls feel free to add me... I could be here for a long journey!
  • Jim_G10
    Jim_G10 Posts: 132
    I login every day (2nd profile after a 560 day streak), post exercise only as "piloting" a "maintain with no calorie counting" month.

On here every day and add me if anyone feels I can help.
  • tiffanycherie
    tiffanycherie Posts: 97 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me. I'm on day 103. I still have 65 pounds to lose
  • Macyfiinks
    Macyfiinks Posts: 29 Member
    Hi, my name is Macy. I'm 22 and trying to lose a lot of weight. I've been obese (I HATE that word!) my whole life so I'm trying to make a change.

I'm new around here, too! Tomorrow will be my 1st week in. You can add me if you'd like!
  • live2run95
    live2run95 Posts: 363 Member
    I log daily and am on several times a day! Everyone can feel free to add me, so we can support and motivate one another!
  • jenjim2021
    jenjim2021 Posts: 43 Member
    I log just about every day... had a 100+ streak for a bit even! Am now just getting into daily walking with my Fitbit and hoping to see the pounds really come off. Feel free to add me!
  • little_lu_2016
    little_lu_2016 Posts: 9 Member
    Feel free to add =)
  • blue696
    blue696 Posts: 94 Member
    I try to log almost every day (I dont log on Saturdays usually), but every other day I am usually good about it. Feel free to add me!
  • Big_GBake
    Big_GBake Posts: 13
    Feel free to add me. I log daily...
  • bs240z
    bs240z Posts: 70 Member
    i am on daily. i comment on stuff. feel free to add me!
  • Letibetiboop
    Letibetiboop Posts: 24 Member
    Been on my new weight loss journey and also new on MFP. Been logging for 10 days now. So far I have lost 7lbs! I work out 4-5 times a week and try to keep net carbs under 100 but will be lowering that. Also, keeping sugar under 15.

Feel free to add me!
  • mish26
    mish26 Posts: 60 Member
    Add me too! I'm trying to do better about logging daily. I always log in, but don't always log all my food. Trying to change that.
  • nfowler78
    nfowler78 Posts: 3 Member
    Add me :)

I just started back today, I am 6 weeks postpartum!
  • destinyhope12345
    destinyhope12345 Posts: 67 Member
    Happy to be added if anyone wants to be friends have been here 65 days and suspect I have quite a few left
  • beccadaniixox
    beccadaniixox Posts: 542 Member
    I log every...week..day. :)