Day 1, Let's motivate eachother

Options
Hey everyone, I officially made an account and have made the commitment to loose weight. I have struggled with my body image for years. I have been mentally brainwashed into thinking I'm not good enough and my body isn't either. I have lost weight and put it all back on time and time again. I hope to find some people who can motivate me and in turn I can do for them. Weight loss is extremely difficult and even harder alone. So time to get the ball rolling, I need change. Let's do it together.

Replies

• TSM2383
    TSM2383 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you, I to have lost weight in the past only to turn around and gain it all back. I am on day one of using myfitnesspal again I wish you luck! Sometimes all you need is an extra push in the right direction!
  • XGorgeous007
    XGorgeous007 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I wish the same for you. This is my first time using my fitness pal and am a bit nervous but I'm sure it will be ok. I have not been able to drop the weight going in it alone so I'm hoping this could guide me.
  • bs240z
    bs240z Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me if i can encourage you in your journey. i log on daily.
  • makzes
    makzes Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love for us to motivate each other. Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • lissdawn
    lissdawn Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. This is my first official post. I started this journey about 2 weeks ago but spent the last week and a half just browsing/creeping the forums/getting used to the app and site etc, basically getting my feet wet. I've got a lot to lose and would love to find people that we can support each other. :)
  • nfowler78
    nfowler78 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me.

I recently just had my first baby! At my 6 week check up I was .3lbs below my prepregnancy weight! But I still have a lot to lose.

I would to have a few people to help keep focus!
  • XGorgeous007
    Options
    Congrats on the new addition to your family, you will definitely reach that goal your seeking!

Courage+Dedication+Will= Strength
  • XGorgeous007
    Options
    :smile: