Ladies...

Options
Hi!
So normally before my period (1-2 weeks before usually) I bloat, eat so much food, get constipated and put on weight...however...I'm due on the beginning of next week, I've managed to lose 3 pounds in just over a week and I'm not constipated and no bloating or any symptons apart from being a bit snappy lol! The only thing I can think of is I've been taking raspberry ketone for a while and drinking plenty! Has anyone experienced this before or have any ideas...

Replies

• Healthbug2014
    Options
    Anyone :(
  • gabriellealexander3
    Options
    The same happens to me the only thing I can do to help is eat water until I'm full, try to control myself and think about my goals...
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,219 Member
    Options
    Raspberry ketones don't do anything. They have only been tested on mice and the mice only had results when they were fed large amounts (one dose was far more than is in a bottle you'd buy from the store).

Drinking more water around your period will help reduce bloating and keep you regular. Exercising will help with PMS symptoms as well. I'm sure tracking your food, increasing water and being aware of your calorie intake has helped.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    The same happens to me the only thing I can do to help is eat water until I'm full, try to control myself and think about my goals...

How do you eat water? Do you freeze it first?
  • Healthbug2014
    Options
    Hi, I maybe didn't make it clear but I haven't had any pms signs and I'm wondering why! I'm happy about it lol x
  • kittykat1994
    kittykat1994 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I try to avoid the scales at that time of month! I was under the impression that water helps constipation. I usually focus on eating more fibre and water and after a couple of days it sorts itself out.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,219 Member
    Options
    Hi, I maybe didn't make it clear but I haven't had any pms signs and I'm wondering why! I'm happy about it lol x

I answered why.
    Drinking more water around your period will help reduce bloating and keep you regular. Exercising will help with PMS symptoms as well. I'm sure tracking your food, increasing water and being aware of your calorie intake has helped.