Is is possible to see other peopls daily food diary?

Options
Hi
I sometimes get bored and I realize that when I get bored with food I go eat stuff thats bad for me, is it possible to see what other people are eating for breakfast lunch dinner snacks? If so How do I see wha tother people are eating?

thanks in advance

Replies

• jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    If you look at profiles, you can view their diary if they've set the option to make it public. Some people set the diary to only be viewed by their "friends". So, start adding some friends and have at it!

Edit to add: my diary is public, but you can still add me as a friend! :flowerforyou:
    The holidays have thrown me off my game, but I'm back on track this week!
  • quara
    quara Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    You can only see their diaries if they have them as public, but go to their profile page and there will be a green "view diary" if it's open. I think mine is, you can check it out to see if it works!
  • Michele0912
    Options
    you can add me as a friend and check out what i'm eating.! but i don't think you can view other people's diary's unless you are a friend. :wink:
  • debruhf
    debruhf Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    me too! mine is public, add me as a friend:flowerforyou:
  • shastacrystal
    Options
    mine is public too. I feel like I am held more accountable that way;)
  • karriecook
    karriecook Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    i believe you can see them if they are set as public and you don't have to be a friend. i've taken a sneak peak at some to get ideas, too.