SuperMorbidlyObese to Triathlete (pic heavy)

Options

Replies

• slimflo76
    slimflo76 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow - you're amazing what an inspiration! x
  • Krapfi
    Krapfi Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing! I just started my journey at a similar point where you started and this is truly inspirational for me. Thank you for sharing, I hope one day I will be able to tell my success story too!
  • fpelletier
    fpelletier Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on losing 100lbs, logging for 1 year and rocking your events! You are a great inspiration :)
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!!! :D:D:D
  • EvaKr
    EvaKr Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!
  • heavenlyb14
    heavenlyb14 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    That is amazing and so inspirational.
  • cad39too
    cad39too Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Superstar!!!! Congrats on your amazing weightloss and your progress to health and fitness.

So awesome :)
  • wilki089
    wilki089 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    This is a truly inspirational story. I am turning 37 this year and just signed up for my 1st half marathon. It has been on my list of things to accomplish before I turn 40. I will keep your story in my head for the long runs. Thanks for sharing. :)
  • decgirl63
    decgirl63 Posts: 15
    Options
    Very inspiring...Great job:drinker:
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! You should be very proud of what you've accomplished!
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Superstar!
  • zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    There is so much awesome in this post, I can't even stand it! GREAT JOB!!!! You are so inspirational!
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Wow. Thankseveryone. I am going to go back to this when I'm having a rough day. Y'all are too kind.
  • blackcloud13
    blackcloud13 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Brilliantly Done!
  • Gerald_King
    Gerald_King Posts: 2,031 Member
    Options
    Wow awesomeness
  • shaynepoole
    shaynepoole Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    this is a most awesome post :)
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    I've read a lot of great success stories in my years on MFP, and yours is one of the best. I hope that beginners will really take to heart what you said. Start with small changes. Set achievable goals. You've done a fantastic job. Congratulations!
  • Ronij59
    Ronij59 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE AN AMAZING WOMAN!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    You're such an inspiration.. so glad you're not in the pain your once were...and that you feel so much better about life!

With July 13th coming up quickly we'll all be cheering you on for the next leg of your journey:drinker:

I'm so truly sorry there was such loss in your life that year, out of that came a healthier you and I'm sure each of them are so very proud of you and your personal changes and success!:flowerforyou: :heart: Sometimes it's various pain that moves us to make changes in our own lives...

:heart:
  • TexasDarling09
    TexasDarling09 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    awesome :) so great to see somebody start around where I started and be doing SO well!!! congrats and WELL DONE
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!