Raspberry Ketones??

Options
2»

Replies

• spara0038
    spara0038 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Just.... no. Waste of money.

If you have an upcoming wedding, do strength training. F@ck the scales- seriously. I had the "extreme dieting/calorie restriction" mentality for about 3 months and I just ended up with the smaller version of the spare tire I already had. You know the drill- 1200 calories, cardio like crazy, clean eating... blah blah blah. I lost 20 lbs in that time, but it did absolutely nothing for how I looked and how I felt about my appearance.

I've only been serious about strength training for about a week now and I'm absolutely noticing a difference in my appearance despite no movement on the scales. Start small, but challenge yourself.

Think of it this way: which would you rather have after the wedding- pictures where you look AWESOME and toned, or knowing you weighed less on the scales (and nobody else knows how much you weigh) while still looking flabby?
  • sadyia15
    sadyia15 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    for home cooked meals yh im guestimating.

This would be the first thing I would suggest changing. Get familiar with the recipe builder here and start logging the actual ingredients you're using. Buy a cheap food scale and start using it, or at the very least a set of measuring cups and spoons (food scale will be more accurate, but anything is better than guessing). Unfortunately, it's really easy to wipe out your calorie deficit by logging inaccurately.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/872212-you-re-probably-eating-more-than-you-think

For more information on accurately logging your food, I like these threads:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1234699-logging-accurately-step-by-step-guide
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1270280-food-weighing-scale-miracles
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1290491-how-and-why-to-use-a-digital-food-scale
    thanks for the info its quite interesting. I have been guestimating for a while now. Im losing weight very slowly which im comfy
    with as it suits me fine. because before I decided to do this I was tryin every quick fix weightloss technique
    possible as alot of ppl do. Would eating less calories effect weight loss too tho?

I do sometimes put in more calorie intake then I've actually had to try n stop eating too much.
  • sadyia15
    Options
    Just.... no. Waste of money.

If you have an upcoming wedding, do strength training. F@ck the scales- seriously. I had the "extreme dieting/calorie restriction" mentality for about 3 months and I just ended up with the smaller version of the spare tire I already had. You know the drill- 1200 calories, cardio like crazy, clean eating... blah blah blah. I lost 20 lbs in that time, but it did absolutely nothing for how I looked and how I felt about my appearance.

I've only been serious about strength training for about a week now and I'm absolutely noticing a difference in my appearance despite no movement on the scales. Start small, but challenge yourself.

Think of it this way: which would you rather have after the wedding- pictures where you look AWESOME and toned, or knowing you weighed less on the scales (and nobody else knows how much you weigh) while still looking flabby?

Hi thanks for that. yh im same ppl r noticing a difference in my appearance altho im not but scales aren't budging.
    What kind of strength training are you doing if you don't mind me asking?
  • my_transformation2014
    Options
    Only if you wash them down with apple cider vinegar...

I see what you did there :) lol I thought the apple cider vinegar post was funny
  • spara0038
    spara0038 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Hi thanks for that. yh im same ppl r noticing a difference in my appearance altho im not but scales aren't budging.

I sometimes do Jillian Michaels 30 Day shred if I want a little more structure, but I do LOTS of squats and push ups, as well as side lunges (those are really helpful), dumbbell raises, tricep extensions. I'm slowly lifting more and more but I'm noticing results more as I push myself harder. I'm not bulking up, but my spare tire is actually going away (which I'm THRILLED about)

I've stayed roughly the same for almost 2 weeks now but my pants are almost falling off me because they're so loose- so I'm actually happy. Who cares if you're 1000 lbs if you are lean and toned or look like a bikini model? Really, it's just an arbitrary number.
  • GreatDepression
    GreatDepression Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Sounds like another yo-yo diet in the making here.
  • sadyia15
    Options

I sometimes do Jillian Michaels 30 Day shred if I want a little more structure, but I do LOTS of squats and push ups, as well as side lunges (those are really helpful), dumbbell raises, tricep extensions. I'm slowly lifting more and more but I'm noticing results more as I push myself harder. I'm not bulking up, but my spare tire is actually going away (which I'm THRILLED about)

I've stayed roughly the same for almost 2 weeks now but my pants are almost falling off me because they're so loose- so I'm actually happy. Who cares if you're 1000 lbs if you are lean and toned or look like a bikini model? Really, it's just an arbitrary number.

wow well done that's really good:bigsmile:

push ups I do struggle with I try but im nt getting any better. I'll try that then thanks for that. I am doing alot of upper body exercises at the moment. advance cardio and combat. I have slim legs and larger upper body. so want my upper body to balance my lower body

I guess weight wise yh ur right I suppose as long as im looking slimmer and can fit into smaller sizes im happy.
    but I would like the scales to drop even a bit :tongue:
  • sadyia15
    Options

oh pls dont say that I thought I was finally getting a handle on things. ive lost a stone so far
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options

This would be the first thing I would suggest changing. Get familiar with the recipe builder here and start logging the actual ingredients you're using. Buy a cheap food scale and start using it, or at the very least a set of measuring cups and spoons (food scale will be more accurate, but anything is better than guessing). Unfortunately, it's really easy to wipe out your calorie deficit by logging inaccurately.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/872212-you-re-probably-eating-more-than-you-think

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1234699-logging-accurately-step-by-step-guide
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1290491-how-and-why-to-use-a-digital-food-scale
    thanks for the info its quite interesting. I have been guestimating for a while now. Im losing weight very slowly which im comfy
    with as it suits me fine. because before I decided to do this I was tryin every quick fix weightloss technique
    possible as alot of ppl do. Would eating less calories effect weight loss too tho?

I do sometimes put in more calorie intake then I've actually had to try n stop eating too much.

The concern with eating too few calories is less about weight loss and more about nutrition and sustainability. The less you eat the harder it is to get enough vitamins, minerals, fat, protein, etc into your diet and a lot of people burn out and yo-yo diet because they eat too little when they're trying to lose weight. You're also more likely to lose muscle mass if you're eating too little, which leaves a lot of people with a body they aren't happy with when they reach their goal weight.

But until you actually know how many calories you're really taking in I wouldn't worry too much about whether you're eating too much or too little. That will make itself apparent once you get your logging under control.
  • ashleyisgreat
    ashleyisgreat Posts: 586 Member
    Options

oh pls dont say that I thought I was finally getting a handle on things. ive lost a stone so far

Don't worry. You're doing well! And now you've gotten some very good advice on how to move forward. But, yeah, just know that if it seems like a shortcut or if it's too good to be true, it is. Just keep tracking and eating at a deficit and you WILL see results!! :drinker:
  • sadyia15
    Options

The concern with eating too few calories is less about weight loss and more about nutrition and sustainability. The less you eat the harder it is to get enough vitamins, minerals, fat, protein, etc into your diet and a lot of people burn out and yo-yo diet because they eat too little when they're trying to lose weight. You're also more likely to lose muscle mass if you're eating too little, which leaves a lot of people with a body they aren't happy with when they reach their goal weight.

But until you actually know how many calories you're really taking in I wouldn't worry too much about whether you're eating too much or too little. That will make itself apparent once you get your logging under control.

Actually that makes sense because ive felt really bad today and nt eaten much jus nt been hungry.
    (but then OH ordered pizza for kids n I couldn't help myself the smell jus gt to me, minor glitch tho I promise haven't had
    pizza in ages) im gna take everyone's advice n see how this week goes n post bak fingers crossed I maintain it all.
  • sadyia15
    Options

Don't worry. You're doing well! And now you've gotten some very good advice on how to move forward. But, yeah, just know that if it seems like a shortcut or if it's too good to be true, it is. Just keep tracking and eating at a deficit and you WILL see results!! :drinker:

thanks and yh I should have known as short cuts haven't worked for me in the past but I was curious to know if it would wrk.
  • Dawnjones29
    Options
    Hi,

I have just started taking Raspberry Ketones 1000 mg a day plus a detox cleanse supplement. I bought them on Amazon. I have only been taking them for a few days, so I don't know if I have lost any weight yet. Although, I do seem to have more energy, and have completed lots of little jobs around the house that I've been putting off. I also, do not seem to be as hungry and visit the bathroom more often. I thought I may as well try it for a month to see how it goes. I am totally open minded about it and intend to continue to cut down on food and also exercise and see if there is a difference to the speed of weight loss. At the moment I am plodding along with a loss of around 2-3 ponds a month. I'll let you know how I get on.
  • upliftingtherapy
    upliftingtherapy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Most of us would like to be able to burn fat more quickly. Whether it’s to shed a few pounds for an upcoming special event or losing weight to improve our health and drop some pants or dress sizes, we all wish it could be easier. The reality is that burning fat is hard work. It requires a strong will and dedication to a healthy diet and exercising regularly. However, there are dietary supplements that can give us a helping hand. In particular, Raspberry Ketones Burn fat faster than most other natural supplements.

I have been taking Raspberry Ketones Extreme from the Uplifting Therapies and has worked great for me.

Hope this helps and best of luck!
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Most of us would like to be able to burn fat more quickly. Whether it’s to shed a few pounds for an upcoming special event or losing weight to improve our health and drop some pants or dress sizes, we all wish it could be easier. The reality is that burning fat is hard work. It requires a strong will and dedication to a healthy diet and exercising regularly. However, there are dietary supplements that can give us a helping hand. In particular, Raspberry Ketones Burn fat faster than most other natural supplements.

I have been taking Raspberry Ketones Extreme from the Uplifting Therapies and has worked great for me. To learn more about how it can assist in daily life, visit the company website at www.UtRaspberryKetones.com.

Hope this helps and best of luck!

Bullish*t.

The end.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I have just started taking Raspberry Ketones 1000 mg a day plus a detox cleanse supplement. I bought them on Amazon. I have only been taking them for a few days, so I don't know if I have lost any weight yet. Although, I do seem to have more energy, and have completed lots of little jobs around the house that I've been putting off. I also, do not seem to be as hungry and visit the bathroom more often. I thought I may as well try it for a month to see how it goes. I am totally open minded about it and intend to continue to cut down on food and also exercise and see if there is a difference to the speed of weight loss. At the moment I am plodding along with a loss of around 2-3 ponds a month. I'll let you know how I get on.

You posted this almost two months ago. Can we assume that the reason you never came back to post as promised was because you were a fabulous success?