pre made smoothies

Options
SSAHM
SSAHM Posts: 172 Member
How do smoothies go if you make them yourself but blend them up of a night time so they're ready to grab out of the fridge in the morning?

Replies

• tmdpotts
    tmdpotts Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I find if you are using dairy it does not work out the best but its still better then paying $8 at a smoothy place
  • wilsoje74
    wilsoje74 Posts: 1,720 Member
    Options
    How do smoothies go if you make them yourself but blend them up of a night time so they're ready to grab out of the fridge in the morning?
    I don't like them. It takes me 2 minutes to blend one up so I just do it in the morning.
  • Mini_horse_lover
    Mini_horse_lover Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Just wake up five minutes earlier and blend one quickly :)
  • bloodofareptile
    bloodofareptile Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I think they go a little funny. If I know I'm having a busy morning, I will prep all my fruit the night before so all I have to do is blend.
  • Jennrich0725
    Jennrich0725 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I make smoothies for 3 people during the work week. The best thing to do is have all your veggies/fruit all ready pre cut and put the veggies/fruits along with your ice in baggies and put them in the freezer. All you have to do in the morning is dump everything in and blend. they recommend not premaking your smoothies for it will not taste as good a few hours later.
  • SSAHM
    SSAHM Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    It's not for me it's for my partner. He gets up at 4-5 to leave. So blending then would wake up the kids plus I know he won't go to the effort to do it lol