new again

desolson
desolson Posts: 5
edited September 22 in Introduce Yourself
Hello , my name is Desaray, I have 3 beautiful kids and stepdaughter. 9,10 and two 12 year olds.
I signed up for myfitnesspal about a half a year agao , but I never stayed with it.
I been dealing with my weight on and off for 10 years now . My weight to me is like a yo-yo and I
can't keep it in one place for long. I really have a hard time with staying on task and staying
motivated. I have other people in my house that are more overweight then i am . I always look at
them and tell myself that I dont want to look like that , but I know I need to do something about my
own weight and not worry about the other adults around me. So I decided to start this again ,
so I decided that my New Years Resolution was to eat healtier and exericse more.I have a treadmill,
ab rocker , wii fit and I really enjoy walking, it's just the point of getting motivated and
getting it done. So I really am looking to meet new that are having a hard time like I am.

thanks and good luck to all.

Replies

• alischaid
    alischaid Posts: 46 Member
    Hello Desaray, I am in the same boat you are in - I yo-yo too. My motivation for excercising and dieting is that my clothes are getting too tight and I don't want to go shopping :)

Good luck!
  • Same here i have a hard time exercising & actually doing it on a daily basis..its hard! I also have a treadmill at home i can tell you its been sitting there in the garage alone! :( But this year im planning on using it about 3 times x week.. n eating healthy as well. One thing is that this website is def helping me out!
This discussion has been closed.