Friend Requests Wanted

Options
I am looking for friends to make logging food n fitness fun.... I am on day 2 and have a 5 month goal I'm working towards :)

Let's make it fun! :)

Replies

• PinkInkAngel
    PinkInkAngel Posts: 29 Member
    Options
  • rollng_thundr
    rollng_thundr Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Are you active? Only reason I ask is that it shows you've been a MFP'er since 2011, and this is the first I seen ya. No slight against you, just curious.

Add me if you like.
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    Anyone may add me. I joined a while ago, suffered depression, lost motivation, but I'm back!
  • PinkInkAngel
    Options
    Are you active? Only reason I ask is that it shows you've been a MFP'er since 2011, and this is the first I seen ya. No slight against you, just curious.

Add me if you like.

Old member jumping back in.... Active now :).
  • rollng_thundr
    Options

Add me if you like.

WB....
  • ItsFunnyCauseHesFat
    ItsFunnyCauseHesFat Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    [

Sounds like me. I'm hoping to do some serious damage this time around! :) I need good friends...to keep me motivated. Add me.
  • SnatchPosse
    SnatchPosse Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm just coming back myself and trying really hard to stay focused and motivated this time around.
  • rollng_thundr
    Options
    SP... sorry, but I can't help but giggle every time I read your profile name....

... thought you were a troll or a guy...

I'm sure there's a story behind it.
  • scootergirl515
    scootergirl515 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Meeeee Tooooo ! Friend request Meeee! New to MFP so looking to set up a good suport and fun Friends to help and be helped :D ty in advance and I will look down the list to request too. Have a great DAY !!!
  • dmayer123
    dmayer123 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm back in too! Would love some friends to "do some damage" with!:wink:
  • TadaGanIarracht
    Options
    SP... sorry, but I can't help but giggle every time I read your profile name....

... thought you were a troll or a guy...

I'm sure there's a story behind it.

So it's not just me? Good to know.
  • PinkInkAngel
    Options
    [

Sounds like me. I'm hoping to do some serious damage this time around! :) I need good friends...to keep me motivated. Add me.

Day 2 was fun making new friends.... I think this will make it fun....we have common goals and encourage each other to keep up on our tracking.....every bit helps! Welcome back, No looking back!
  • rollng_thundr
    Options
    I'm down 30 so far.. but plateau'd and now I have to grind hard to get the weight to start dropping off again.

Well.. that and I'm not eating as well as I should.

I mean.. it's almost summer, BBQ's, parties, beach, Baseball games, weddings, wineries, brew houses... did I miss anything?
  • Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I just remembered that I have a Feb 2011 reg date so going by that date I should have been in perfect shape right now. And of course, that's not the case. :tongue:
  • TadaGanIarracht
    Options
    I just remembered that I have a Feb 2011 reg date so going by that date I should have been in perfect shape right now. And of course, that's not the case. :tongue:

Are you like me and wish you had stuck with it? Lol.
  • Myshelle28
    Myshelle28 Posts: 11
    Options
    I'd be happy to friends to help motivate each other. Anyone may send me a friend request. The more, the merrier :)
  • Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 592 Member
    Options

Of course! :laugh:
  • TadaGanIarracht
    Options

Of course! :laugh:

I kick myself every time I think about it...so I'm going to stop thinking about it and get back to work. :)
  • Abi198111
    Abi198111 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... I log daily and am always here for support and encouragement :happy:
  • spinneyhex
    spinneyhex Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Add me :) I'm 22lb down and have about the same to lose. I log in every day :D