It's Now or Never...

Options
Hi, I'm new. I joined because I love the friendly vibes from this site.At 48 this year, this is my last attempt to get back to a normal weight and take control of my life again. I have enough of avoiding all social outings because I feel so fat I can't show my face(or body!):sad:

Replies

• time2loseitall
    Options
    Hi, I am new here too, and that's about how I feel too LOL... Welcome!
  • Inpjs66
    Inpjs66 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I hear you there. I have put on 15 lbs since I've turned 40. Age definitely takes it's toll.

Good luck!
  • Melanie1967
    Melanie1967 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    It's never to late! The people here are AWESOME! You will get all of the support you need here. I have tried several programs, and paid for most of them. Never worked, for long anyways. I LOVE MFP! I have made so many friends here, and when I stumble or fall, they pick me up and dust me off. Back on track I go! Glad to see you joined and are willing to give us a try!
  • sandybaby13
    Options
    im new too and in the same boat as the rest of u really need to loose the dreaded baby weight gained almost 3 stone having my son and he's now 8 months so i really need to get it down this site seems great and very friendly people on it so we can all help each other out!