Replies

• perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Wow, keep up the great work!
  • DJLMB
    DJLMB Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Every single day to stick to it and don't go back to 9000 calories a day IS a success, you're doing amazingly! There's already such a massive difference in your pictures :)
  • sandiebro
    sandiebro Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Love the Beatles T shirts.
  • nicoleduo
    nicoleduo Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    LOOKING GOOD!
  • michellesanver
    michellesanver Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Wow! You're doing great and looking good, really inspirational, way to go! :)
  • brieskie
    brieskie Posts: 33
    Options
    This is so amazing. What an incredible effort! I cannot even begin to imagine how much will power you have. You have completed smashed this and I can't wait to see your updates in the future!!

Keep it up!
  • aka_Kamalevantis
    Options
    Wow, that is amazing success.... You're incredible..... You look amzing xXx
  • _EndGame_
    _EndGame_ Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Looking good, brother.

I started at 404lbs, I've managed to lose 135lbs so far myself - I know your struggle!

Keep up the good work!
  • Amy101975
    Amy101975 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow! Definitely a success story! Congrats on sticking it out ... Definitely not easy!
  • accebersmith
    accebersmith Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    The fact you've worked so hard and come so far is *absolutely* a success story, and you'll continue to succeed. I am so proud of your accomplishment. Keep up the great work! It's paying off.
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic! What an amazing story and pics! Keep up the great work!! :flowerforyou:
  • chani8
    chani8 Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    Great success so far! I totally know what you mean about not feeling full and just going with will power. Same here, totally. I have no 'off' button when it comes to food. I try to space out my calories for the day and then just stop eating when I run out of cals. lol

Good luck. And be sure to watch this documentary, so that you're prepared for war when your body/mind tries to dupe you into eating everything in sight. If you know it can happen, you'll recognize the signs (incessant hunger) and not give in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2i_cmltmQ6A

Good luck!!
  • JG762
    JG762 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Outstanding dude....
    You have a road ahead of you but man look how far you're come and look at what you've learned and accomplished.
    Keep up the excellent work!
  • Armagan123
    Armagan123 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Great accomplishment and will power!
  • BrittanyMG3
    BrittanyMG3 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress!! Congrats!! :happy:
  • eclaireya
    eclaireya Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!! You are doing AMAZING! Keep up the hard work!
  • lukewind
    lukewind Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Thanks, that was an interesting documentary. I am now planning on getting my RMR checked every 6 months so I can keep an eye on my metabolism.
  • BekkahS1552
    Options
    Wow... you look so much healthier now than you did!! Keep up the hard work & congrats on your success so far :smile:
  • turtlebeth
    turtlebeth Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Dude, you totally got this. I mean, you lost a whole entire person already! Inspiration for the win! Rock on with the little one.
  • lukewind
    lukewind Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support everyone! I truly appreciate it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!