Motivation?

Options
Hi,

How does everyone stay positive through problematic days, especially days when you eat too much? I'm having kind of a hard time--what do you do to bounce back?

Thanks,
Aislinn

Replies

• Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Self control. It's up to you to change the way you eat. If you know you ate too much at the end of the day..don't do it the next day. You're only beating yourself up, and that's what makes you give up. The only way to change this habit, is by you. Good luck. :flowerforyou:
  • agent99oz
    agent99oz Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    One day and one binge does not define you....weight loss and training is a journey of ups and downs - I have seen my body at all different types of shapes and sizes, 2 pregnancies etc....
    I always have a fitness goal and try and incorporate new exercises into my workout....

Also if you have a big day of calories have a big day of exercise the next day and drink plenty of water:smile:
  • hillysuze
    hillysuze Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Do not beat yourself up because you had a bad day, weekend or even week!! We're all human, we all mess up!! The best thing is to refocus on your health and try to eat better and keep moving. You are not defined by what you eat!!