Hi!

Options
I'm new to My Fitness Pal! I finally decided to join since I've "stalked" the page several times over the past several months. :blushing: I'm very excited (and a little nervous) about getting started on this weight loss journey, partly because i've been down this road before. I am happy to say, though, that I've lost 33 pounds since last March, and I wasn't even trying! I figured if I did start trying, I could have some amazing results!

Replies

• bigmig802
    bigmig802 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Kim,
    I appreciate your message and I understand your concern about the journey. Just remember that you will feel better and healthier about yourself at the end of the journey:happy: Good Luck and continue pushing forward
  • KimBledsoe
    Options
    Thank you so much!
  • Disciplined74
    Disciplined74 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I am so glad that you are here.

And I LOVE that you live close. If you want a walking/workout partner, let me know.

Love ya.

Eva
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,362 Member
    Options
    I'm new to My Fitness Pal! I finally decided to join since I've "stalked" the page several times over the past several months. :blushing: I'm very excited (and a little nervous) about getting started on this weight loss journey, partly because i've been down this road before. I am happy to say, though, that I've lost 33 pounds since last March, and I wasn't even trying! I figured if I did start trying, I could have some amazing results!

Congrats on 33 pounds lost!! you must had did something right or different....:-) Keep up the good work! You can do it!! MFP does work if you work it.