hello just joined

Options
Hi everyone, so glad I found this site today hopefully it will help me get rid of my excess weight.I was diagnosed with lupus and arthritis 5 years ago and since then my weight has crept up due to various meds and not being anywhere near as active as I used to be.I am hoping this will help me track my food and encourage me to take daily walks etc.I also got the x box 360 with kinect at christmas which is brilliant for getting me moving.I hope to make some fitness buddies on here.

Much love Nat xxx

Replies

• 951heather
    951heather Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just started yesterday and I like it! :)
  • Larry1369
    Options
    Welcome and enjoy. In my week I've learned a lot.
  • ebkins7
    ebkins7 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, so glad I found this site today hopefully it will help me get rid of my excess weight.I was diagnosed with lupus and arthritis 5 years ago and since then my weight has crept up due to various meds and not being anywhere near as active as I used to be.I am hoping this will help me track my food and encourage me to take daily walks etc.I also got the x box 360 with kinect at christmas which is brilliant for getting me moving.I hope to make some fitness buddies on here.

Much love Nat xxx

Wow... my mom has both Lupus and RA (amungst a myriad of other ailments from the Lupus). I can totally feel your pain, I see my mother deal with it on a daily basis.

Welcome to MFP. Hope you find this site very helpful!

Add me if you'd like, it's nice to have someone who really "gets it", Lupus is such a misunderstood disease!

Best wishes!

Brandy
  • bordersvm
    Options
    Welcome! I love this site. I have been a member for 5 days! It helps you be accountable!
  • Talliexxx
    Options
    Hi everyone, thanks for your messages. Be friend me if you like I need all the help I can get! ha ha ha xxx