what do you do while watching Biggest Loser?

Options
So every season Bob makes a comment about people eating ice cream while watching to show. Do you?

I normally turn it on at my kids "nap time" eat some lunch then get to working out! I find it easier to keep it up when I'm watching those people getting schooled on the last chance workout.

Replies

• moondawg14
    moondawg14 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    The same thing everyone else does:

EAT A BOWL OF ICE CREAM.

:^)
  • willimh
    willimh Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Every commercial I get up and do some cardio if I didn't meet my goal for the day. If I met my goal, I just sit there and watch.
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Not gonna lie... this week, I ate ice cream. But now it is gone, and I'm not buying any more. I did count it in my MFP calories for the day though!

:happy:
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I laid on the couch savoring a lovely Andes chocolate mint.
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    I watch it at it's regular time right after yoga and/or aqua aerobics. So I uasully eat dinner...but I'm definatly motovated not to eat any dessert.
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    I don't have cable anymore, so I can't watch shows like this. But usually, I'd feel hungry while watching it, but refuse to eat because of seeing how hard the people are working out and feel ashamed of my own fatness.*LOL* Then I'd enjoy the feeling of being hungry because it was "doing me good.";-)

Shannon
  • DS13
    DS13 Posts: 136
    Options
    I don't have cable anymore, so I can't watch shows like this. But usually, I'd feel hungry while watching it, but refuse to eat because of seeing how hard the people are working out and feel ashamed of my own fatness.*LOL* Then I'd enjoy the feeling of being hungry because it was "doing me good.";-)

Shannon

They usually have the episodes a day later on hulu.com that's how I used to watch it. I also used to watch while eating BK. Not anymore though! Nowadays I just watch it while sipping on some water or eating cheese.
  • lstnlondry
    lstnlondry Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    this is too funny, there are nights that I am inspired but there are nights I am glad they don't see what I am nibbling on! A little disappointed that so many drop SO MUCH in that first week.
  • jen0619
    jen0619 Posts: 414
    Options
    Ironically it works out that whenever the biggest loser comes on I am at the gym that day running on the treadmill :)
  • msgadberry
    msgadberry Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    This week during the opener I sipped on ice water. I got in 1 glass each hour of the show. Other times I have had a snack, but nothing I wouldn't tell them about. Then every now and then, I will have some popcorn. Last season my teenage daughter and I did stair laps during every commercial, and that was really fun.
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I workout on the elliptical during the first half, then half a super quick shower during a commercial and race back to enjoy the second half with a piece of fruit and glass of water! LOVE IT!!!!!!!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I almost always treadmill during BL :))
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    I pick up the remote and change the channel. ;)