Want random active friends? join here

Options

Replies

• Mike_Is_Fit
    Mike_Is_Fit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me. Always on. Always appreciate active friends.
  • TansieEye
    TansieEye Posts: 25
    Options
    I skate 2-3 hours a day. Looking for other active people to keep me motivated. ;)
  • airbent
    airbent Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    hi hi-- Feel free to add me! i'm back on MFP after about a year and a half of not tracking or making any progress. I haven't gained much back weightwise, five or six pounds, but I can feel my lack of effort in my measurements and how my clothes fit. Plus I stopped less than halfway towards my goal, so I'm nowhere near done! I don't know where I found this extra store of motivation but I'm gonna ride it as far as it goes, lol.

Getting back on the horse is weird because most of my friends from before aren't active anymore, so adds are welcome. I'm recently 30, 5'4", into nerdy things. In terms of what I'm working on right now, I really want to focus on lifting heavy again, and taking 10k steps a day. I've also started working out before work instead of after, so that's been an adjustment. Lots to talk about.

I keep my diary open and I like to see what other people are up to and how they're feeling. Encouragement always helps!
  • aivesiim
    aivesiim Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello,would like to have some friends here,for support,i have a really long way to go to my goal...
  • docstone71
    docstone71 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Need support and friends please. I, too, have a long way to go. thanks. :flowerforyou:
  • lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,762 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody! I'm here looking for more friends to share this journey on. I have quite a bit of experience lifting and running but really have buckled down since February. I like cheesy motivational quotes and I'm pretty active on here. Although, sometimes I log a whole day of food and forget Dinner. :/ Take Care!!!
  • caitology
    caitology Posts: 50
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I log every day.
  • Lorie_C
    Lorie_C Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I could use some friends as well.....please add :)
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    In for random, active friends.
    Just send me a FR.
  • maizerage66
    maizerage66 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I'm always on and active, and the more friends everyone has, the more accountable we get!
  • arenaan70
    arenaan70 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm looking for people to add as friends. Right now it is just my wife and I and everyone I know is not really active on here. Anyone can add me!
  • littlefoot612
    littlefoot612 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    New to the message boards but not to MFP. Been a member for a few years but just recently re-committed to losing weight. Basically said to myself enough is enough. I'm on a 38 day food tracking and weight loss streak but I'm having trouble with getting active. Need some help, advice and support. I'm interested in starting some weight training.
    No friends yet, please fell free to add me.
  • emoore19
    emoore19 Posts: 3
    Options
    I am looking for friends to help motivate my weight loss. Right now its just my husband and my one friend. Please add me if you too are looking for motivational friends.
    Although I joined MFP a couple years ago, I am new to the message boards. I am trying anything that may help!
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Anyone add me. Looking for all the help and support I can get. I'm on everyday and committed to this lifestyle change! :bigsmile:
  • Boxing987
    Boxing987 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Hello all you can add me
  • ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I will be doing my third 5k since April 26th next weekend!

I have been in a little slump so I need some friends to kick my butt! And I would love to motivate people also!

Add me!
  • morey3ml
    morey3ml Posts: 19
    Options
    If anyone wants another friend, Im here if you want to add me!
    :)
  • ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Opps
  • george7527
    george7527 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hi from UK
    on here every day logging food and exercise on good and bad days
    Feel free to add me
  • george7527