Progress pics

Options
I am attempting to post pics! Hope it works!

3027486_3403.jpg

3027486_4491.jpg

3027486_6106.jpg

If it worked.... the first pic was when I was 40 weeks pregnant at the end of July 2010. I weighed 236 at the end of my pregnancy. The other two were taken in the beginning of December when I was 195. (Now I weigh 185) I have lost 50 pounds in just over 5 months!!! My goal weight is about 155 and I hope to reach it by July 2011!!!

Replies

• lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    holy crap!! You look great and how luck for your that your belly snapped right back to flatness!! God bless you!!! You look really great!!! Congrats for ur baby!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!! Awesome job mama!
  • fredc9
    fredc9 Posts: 1
    Options
    Great Job! Definately a person to look to for motivation.
  • ZaidaOlivo
    Options
    awesome, you look great!
    good luck
  • staceyb_2003
    staceyb_2003 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    wow you look great x how did you lose 40lbs in 4 months x
  • jarmstrong0711
    Options
    well 20 pounds came off as soon as I had my daughter. Crazy!!! And the other 30 pounds was from eating right and exercising 3-5 times a week. It's hard though. There were times I hit a plateau for a few weeks and didn't lose anything! Just stick with it!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    Looking good!!!!
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!! great motivation to see the success that you have had. =)
  • noiinteam
    noiinteam Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    good for you...i never dropped the pg weight and my baby is 8 years old....lol
  • noiinteam
    noiinteam Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    good for you...i never dropped the pg weight and my baby is 8 years old....lol
  • IzLuMomma
    IzLuMomma Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! I had a big baby belly just like that with BOTH of my kiddos and I have NEVER had a flat belly like that! YOU GO GIRL! You look great! Congrat's on the little one! :bigsmile:
  • jarmstrong0711
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!! I really appreciate all of the kind words!! I love this site and how much motivation and support everyone gives me!

-Jordan
  • jarmstrong0711
    Options
    I think I will post another pic because I am lighter than I was in those pics!
  • jarmstrong0711
    Options
    I needed a little motivation so I decided to take a look at my progress pics...they definitely got me back on track! In just 6 months now Iv'e lost almost 60 pounds!!! So proud of myself!
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Wonderful achievement!

:flowerforyou:
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Beatiful :bigsmile:
  • summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You look great!! I am too trying to work off the baby weight as well as my extra baggage. My littlest was born in 2010 as well
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Daaang girl! You look great!
  • Dreambodyreacher
    Options
    You Look Fantastic!!
  • jarmstrong0711
    Options
    Aww thanks everyone!!! you guys keep me motivated!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!