Looking for uk friends

Options
HI all i'm not new to my fitness pal but am looking for some friends who log in and are looking to support each other. I log in and complete my diary daily (multiple times a day in fact) and am looking for some motivation in losing the last 10kgs

Replies

• Sourdiesel79
    Sourdiesel79 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to be good and post every day - it does help! Good luck and feel free to add!
  • destinyhope12345
    destinyhope12345 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    BUMP****
  • gregholmes1974
    gregholmes1974 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Always welcome to add me - log. In daily and offer words of advice and encouragement when needed :)
  • skinnymebopeep
    Options
    WI joined wanted to lose 18 lbs, having already lost 36 andi came here for that last bit of inspiration, so here I am to motivate and be motivated! I'm bonnie BTW. 20. :-) add me of you please!
  • caspercb
    caspercb Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK. Recently had surgery & had a few weeks off logging, I have another 3 months+ of recovery and then hopefully I'll be allowed to exercise more. I was struggling to maintain my maintenance weight before and now I'm not allowed to exercise as I was before I need to work it all out again. Going to make an effort to log daily as want to get on top of it. Feel free to add.
  • Lmilesy30
    Lmilesy30 Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi im in uk I did myfp a few years back but lost the app on my phone so now im back and hopeing I can do a little better than I do on most diets,hopefully I can met some people that can help me along the way and I can do the same, GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!! KEEP MOTIVATING IT REALLY HELPS!!:smile:
  • shels0198
    shels0198 Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm in Essex, feel free to add me and I'll support you all as much as I can

Good Luck

Chris
  • TheDarkestStar87
    TheDarkestStar87 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK as well, feel free to add me. i got about 30lbs to lose and am trying really hard to be good and log daily.
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, folks. Went from 16st to 11st 3lbs. Now bulking up to 12st 7lbs before my next cut.
  • Loz220662
    Loz220662 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm in The UK, Feel free to add me.
  • heidelbergerin
    heidelbergerin Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK - feel free to add me :)
  • Chellybell13
    Chellybell13 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hiii

I'm in England
  • tanyaj2014
    tanyaj2014 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am in England to, ive just joined this site feel free to add me x
  • Squeezalsize10
    Options
    uk also
  • tristan299
    tristan299 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Options
    Add if you want. I'm in England
  • Darkhawk1969
    Darkhawk1969 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, im in the UK. Currently trying a 16/8 intermittent fasting lifestyle, with fasted workouts. Always happy to make new friends, very open minded. Feel free to add me, but please add a message so l know where you saw me. (does anybody actually read these lol)
  • allotmentgardener
    allotmentgardener Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Nottinghamshire area, add me if you like :)
  • mtikky
    mtikky Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm also in the UK and logging daily. Feel free to add me. :)
  • lornageorge85
    Options
    Also in the UK, on the south coast. Just starting out, so looking to boost my chances with some mutual encouragement (:
  • jennx
    jennx Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm also in the UK (London) , feel free to add me xxx