Back on MFP

Options
Lorie_C
Lorie_C Posts: 4 Member
Hi, my old account got deleted by accident (I just meant to take a break for a while and realize now I need mfp again, didn't realize I deleted it :( ) and I am looking for more friends to hold me accountable. I am 39 yrs old, female, live on the East Coast and I like to run, take walks, lift weights, and do yoga. I struggle with hypothyroid disease and it's a day by day challenge. Hope to have some more friends...send me a request :) and hey, if you were my friend before, request me again...miss you all!

Replies

• Semarshman
    Semarshman Posts: 19
    Options
    Hi Lorie,
    My name is Sarah. I signed up a billion years ago but never really logged in and looked for anything. I am a 47 year old woman, living in sunny Florida. I also really enjoy running as well as weights and yoga. Right now I am doing the 21 day fix, and I'm on day 5. I am really enjoying it. It is helping to make me realize what I need to be eating more consistently. I could also use some friends to help keep me accountable, and just to chat too about this stuff. I'll send you a request. (If I figure out how to do that!)
    Sarah
  • Lorie_C
    Lorie_C Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome, yes I too am doing the 21 day fix on and off!