Best compliment in May

Options
2»

Replies

• JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I have a really awesome co-worker who has been lavishing me with compliments lately. Last week it was that she thought my shoulders were sexy and this morning she was raving about how tight and compact I looked today. It makes a girl feel good to get a compliment now and then.
  • _L_A_
    _L_A_ Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    It's lovely to read all these compliments :)

I got one this week; a random lady walked up to me at work and said "excuse me, I just have to say how lovely and put together you look! I've always wanted to be tall and slim like you but it's just never worked for me!"

I was just stood there shocked, smiled and mumbled thank you as I went red! I've never been called slim in my life before!!! I'm not even that tall tbh!
  • jbrixe00
    jbrixe00 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    One of my MFP friends said my profile picture looked like a mother/daughter picture and that I looked 20 years younger!

I also was complimented at work by a woman who's usually really crabby. She said she could tell I've lost more weight and that I'm looking great.
  • LaurenDanielle014
    LaurenDanielle014 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    "You look AMAZING how did you lose so much weight" - no greater feeling!
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    "Brittany is looking like a Barbie doll."
  • CarolinkaCjj
    CarolinkaCjj Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    I had more than one double take from people this month. My HR rep and I were talking and she stepped back and said, "Good lord, how much weight have you lost? I knew you looked good but I couldn't put my finger on it - was it a hair cut, new clothes, new make up and then I realized that it was that you have shrunk. You are doing great!" Made my day.