Weight Tracking

Options
caseyjarryn
caseyjarryn Posts: 61 Member
Hi All,

MFP doesn't have the best weight tracking functions (no graph options and can't export data etc.).
Are there some good weight logging apps out there? Or do I need to log directly into a spreadsheet and do my own analysis?

What do you use?

Cheers!

Replies

• adozeka
    adozeka Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    trendweight.com is awesome, although you probably need a wifi scale to get the most out of it
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

MFP doesn't have the best weight tracking functions (no graph options and can't export data etc.).
    Are there some good weight logging apps out there? Or do I need to log directly into a spreadsheet and do my own analysis?

What do you use?

Cheers!

There are graphs available. If you go to "reports", you can get a graph of your weight fluctuations, net calories, inches lost, ect.
  • Nedra19455
    Nedra19455 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I use an app (I have an iphone -- not sure where else it's available) called WeightTrend+. You log your weight daily and then it calculates a trend weight using a moving average. I then log my trend weight each week with MFP for ticker and calorie burn adjustments.

I think it says you can export the data to excel from my app, but I have never needed to do that -- I can see graphs of my weight and my trend weight in the app itself.
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    I use a app called happy scale. love it.
  • GimmieDatSalad
    Options
    Seconding happy scale, it's great.
  • _John
    _John Posts: 27 Member
    Options