Replies

• apetty21
    apetty21 Posts: 137
    Options
    Looking good! Keep it up! (I know you will!) :wink:
  • k4evans1
    k4evans1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT! What have you done?! Any advice?
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    man, you're all over these boards!! LOL Great work!!

Hey, have you tried Insanity? One of my sons wanted to do it, so I got it for him. I want him to do P90x with me and some mixed martial arts (I took a mix of Tai Kwon Do along with Judo and Tiger Kung Fu to fill in some of the vulnerabilities of the styles...a lonng time ago). It's time to get back into it...
    Ive been on here for close to a year. I have a lot of friends here and they are very supportive. I have done one round of Power90, and 2 rounds of P90X. I am now doing a hybrid of P90X, Muay Thai, and Jui Jitsui MMA training. Trying my hardest to meet my maker. I will be ready for the end.
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Dang, Roy! You look hot! :love: :love: But you already knew that. haha :drinker: Great job Roy, you deserve it! All that hard work has paid off. :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • roylawrence87
    Options
    Hi. You do not know me. My name is Lou. But, I think you have fantastic dedication and congratulations on your journey so far. You are an inspration to me. Well Done, Roy... :flowerforyou:

TeeHee, Lil' Bro, I am so proud of you!!! You effin' rock!! :bigsmile:
    Thanks Lou! You are awesome too!!!
  • roylawrence87
    Options
    Awesome job, Roy, I've been around here and known you for awhile, I feel blessed to have been able to watch alot of your "transformation". You got where you are with A LOT of hard work, every day. It's a very personal achievement, and you've improved yourself in so many ways. Keep it up, it's working for you! :happy:
    You make my world go by. "You complete me" does not say enough.
  • roylawrence87
    Options
    Dang, Roy! You look hot! :love: :love: But you already knew that. haha :drinker: Great job Roy, you deserve it! All that hard work has paid off. :drinker: :bigsmile:
    Thanks Stephy!!!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Thanks Stephy!!!

You should send your pics to Beach Body and be their new poster boy :tongue:
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, Roy, I've been around here and known you for awhile, I feel blessed to have been able to watch alot of your "transformation". You got where you are with A LOT of hard work, every day. It's a very personal achievement, and you've improved yourself in so many ways. Keep it up, it's working for you! :happy:

Hard to believe nearly a year has gone by since we both came on here, eh?
  • roylawrence87
    Options

Yes, I know. Hardly believe it. My comment got a slightly different response than I expected.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options

Yes, I know. Hardly believe it. My comment got a slightly different response than I expected.

You made me blush to the point I couldn't think of anything else to say... :blushing:
  • roylawrence87
    Options

You made me blush to the point I couldn't think of anything else to say... :blushing:
    Well, the charmer is at it again huh? You'll think of something, eventually. I mean it too.
  • gkinney3202
    Options
    Very good dude!
  • Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! great job Roy !!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so proud of you. You have come along way. You Rock !!!!!!!!!!! :drinker:
  • amethystprincess
    amethystprincess Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    So I am new here and when the first post you see is someone saying that they were able to do it, it makes it seem all that much better. I hope that one day that will be me posting my progress pictures.

Congrats by the way.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    inspirational work dude. you're starting weight is what i just got to 50 lbs and i'm happy. i'm coming after you in the gun show :)
  • roylawrence87
    Options
    inspirational work dude. you're starting weight is what i just got to 50 lbs and i'm happy. i'm coming after you in the gun show :)
    Thanks man! And you have done a great job so far! Just don't give up! Keep going and you will succeed in everything you do! Oh and you may never catch this gun show, I'm blasting off into orbit!
  • randyv99
    randyv99 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    You look a little chubby. :-P Your FB friends attacked me last time I made that joke sans smilie. But seriously you've had amazing progress. I might hang your pics up on my wall just to stay focused. Also, why are you never on FB chat anymore?
  • roylawrence87
    Options
    You look a little chubby. :-P Your FB friends attacked me last time I made that joke sans smilie. But seriously you've had amazing progress. I might hang your pics up on my wall just to stay focused. Also, why are you never on FB chat anymore?
    What you mean? Im on FB now... Where you at? You really gonna hang me on your wall?! Kinda stalker if you ask me.... :laugh:
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on a lot of hard work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!