Help... What should I do??

Options
I've been trying to follow through on a healthy diet for a few months, but these past two days... I've really let myself indulge a bit. Yesterday I had some junk at a party, probably eating a serving of M&ms and chocolate covered pretzels, and a few cookies, oops.... The next morning, I ate two krispy kreme boston creme doughnuts... The doughnuts added up to 610 calories!!! I dont know what I should do... What should I be eating today, I'm really not sure what to do, I'm stressing!! :frown:

Replies

• aliciaeve79
    aliciaeve79 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    We all fall off the wagon here and there! Just put this slip behind you and try to stick to your calorie goal for the rest of the day. If you go over, do some extra exercise.

Just start tomorrow fresh....and try to avoid the 'naughty' treats!

One slip up will not make you fail! Brush yourself off, take a deep breath and keep going!

x
  • tryett
    tryett Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Log it and move on.
  • LoupGarouTFTs
    LoupGarouTFTs Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Just log it and move on. The occasional indulgence is okay--as long as you don't make a habit of eating two KK doughnuts for breakfast, then there's no problem. (And if you do want to eat them, then fit them into your macros and don't worry about them.)
  • tigerlily838
    Options
    Ok thank you!