5 ft 2'' ladies.....whats your goal weight?

Options
Hi everyone!

I was just sitting her browsing the boards and seeing the different amounts of weight people want to lose.

I am 5 ft 2'' and I want to lose 28-32 lbs which will take me to a weight that I think I will be happy at (though its been a while since I was last there!).

If you are female and about 5 ft 2' tall what weight is your ideal goal weight?

Just interested!

Alicia.

PS: I Know its all about how everyone feels, healthy weight and BMI etc etc, I am just curious!

Replies

• PhiloPray
    PhiloPray Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    im 5'2 and my goal is 105. im 135 right now.
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft1 and my first goal is 125 but I have a feeling I will want to go a bit lower :)
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    5"2 and I'm aiming for a realistic 130, given that I'm in my 50s.
  • MissFlab2Fab2014
    Options
    Hello :flowerforyou:

I am 5'2" and currently 151lbs. My goal is right now 135lbs. I use to want to be 105lbs as this is what I was before kids, but.... I was too thin, so I am thinking maybe at the end I wanna be 120lbs.

Add me :) would love friends in similar fitness goals.
  • karlisha_fultz
    Options
    Im 5'2 and I would like to b at 130 right now I'm 157pds
  • aliciaeve79
    aliciaeve79 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies!

So it seems anything between 120-150 lbs ish is what we are all aiming for!

; )
  • Bunnie8646
    Bunnie8646 Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm only 4'11", I'm 51 yrs old, I'm 158 lbs right now, having lost 10 pounds in about 6 wks.
    My goal is 140 lbs by December 2014.
    I know my goal puts me far out of the optimal BMI spectrum, but I feel it's a realistic and comfortable goal for me.
  • laurenrrogers
    laurenrrogers Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2, 33 years old, and my goal weight is 120. From what I've read its about in the middle for my age and height. I'm currently 180 lbs so I've got another 60 lbs to lose, but I'm aiming 5 lbs at a time.
  • manicautumn
    manicautumn Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Two inches shorter, but aiming at 110-120lbs.
  • laurajanepattinson
    Options
    Hey :) im 5"2 and i want to be down to around 8 stone which is slightly underweight however i feel that it looks better :') so thats 112lbs :D
  • kschhr
    kschhr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    150, then I'll reevaluate. I think I'd be happiest at 130. I'd like to keep some curves.
  • Paizzaz
    Paizzaz Posts: 33
    Options
    I'm somewhere between 5'2" and 5'3"... I though I was taller, lol, but I guess my dad just shrunk.. My goal is set to 124lbs but I think I'd really like to be around 120 but that's subject to change I guess. I care more about bf%. My profile pic is me at about 130lbs and somewhere around 29% bf when I use a measuring tape to calculate.
  • bergpa
    bergpa Posts: 148 Member
    Options
  • sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1, and while I have previously had a goal weight in mind based on what I was many years ago, I eventually changed it to "when I look in the mirror and say, yeah, that's it". I suspect that will be around 110, but who knows until I get there.
  • AeonAi
    AeonAi Posts: 60
    Options
    5 ft1 gw 110
  • Enkeli88
    Enkeli88 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Aiming for 112lb
  • JenR_
    JenR_ Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3.5 and my goal weight is 130lbs. Currently I'm at 177lbs.
    I may feel differently the closer I get to my goal weight, but for now, that's what I'm reaching for :)
  • amosmoses88
    amosmoses88 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    5'1" here! My first goal is to reach down to 180. If I can get there and maintain that, I'll go further down to 150. But I would actually love to be 130. But realistically 150 is okay with me. :)
  • aliciaeve79
    aliciaeve79 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!

Good luck with the 'journey' however long or short it is going to be for you!

Feel free to add me for mutual support! :happy:
  • Eolv
    Eolv Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My current goal weight is 110. But I might go just a little lower, but I feel like I'd be satisfied at 110 so I'll stick with that weight for now.