Need Vivofit friends?

Options
I just got a vivofit but there really isn't a place to actually support members or friends so if you would like some friends or supportive members add you just leave you user name . You can inbox me for mine .

Replies

• kristie874
    kristie874 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    I'm still trying to figure mine out an determine whether the HRM is giving me an accurate read. It seems that the watch says that I've burned about 600 calories for a workout (taking what the calorie count was when I started and subtracting that amount from the ending calorie count) but, when I look at the actual "activity" once I sync it up, it's a whole different number, typically much lower. Have you had this issue? Feel free to add me on the Vivofit dealio! It's kristie874.
  • stainlessteel
    Options
    Ya it has a lot of issues still i noticed the first day when I bought it I had 0 steps but had burned 1600 ??! So idk what's up with that. Also the app sux right now there's no way to challange ppl or talk with them unless you are already in a challenge with them or you comment on an activity they did. But it's still a nice little device I wanted the hrm but the price was killing me. Let me know if you think it was worth the buy