i'm new here and looking for a support boost

Options
hey i'm kay :flowerforyou:

i'm 24 and have a loving husband 31:glasses: :glasses: , a little boy 2. :tongue:
when is was 13 i suffered from absent periods only getting 1-2 a year i later found out i have PCOS which has contributed to my initial weight gain which has made it harder to lose the weight i gained through a blessed pregnancy which we never thought would happen .
and also ofcourse i'm a chocoholic !!!!

my husband and I have lately invested in a wii and the wii fit :happy: which is amazing and some how highly addictive lol we have all the fitness games and both do an hour or two a day !!!!!!!:heart:

i stumbled apon this site through a friend and i guess im here for support and newfriends to talk to :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Bluedimplett
    Bluedimplett Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I want a wii fit!, but my hubby thinks i wont use it. i have a wii though.

Anyway, this website is great. Im addicted to it. :) I am also addicted to chocolate and anything that is baked. *drools*
  • smilestb99
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined on Monday and would love to be your friend. We can help motivate each other!:smile:

I love Wii Fit too! I just got the higher step for it and the dumb bells, but I haven't used them yet.
  • katerpillar1000
    katerpillar1000 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey Kay,

I'm Kat and am also after some support and motivation... so will add you as my friend...

I also have a 2 year old...

When did you start?

I started (again) on Monday after 6 months of pigging out.

Good luck :) xx
  • ChantelleSlight
    Options
    Hi, welcome to the site, I have been here for a few months and I love it. There is great motivation and support from it. I have lost most of my weight from the support that I have gained here. If you are looking for more friends, please feel free to add me, I would be happy to help. I would love to get a Wii, but my partner doesn't think that I would use it either. Kind Regards, Chantelle