Looking for friends with 100+ to lose!

Options
Hello! I'm Marie, 27 years old from MI, USA, and I'm looking for some friends who post or log-in frequently and/or have 100+ pounds to lose. I cleared off several friends from my list because they haven't logged in in 6 months or more. :( I like to see activity on my feed because it's good encouragement.

I've lost 33 pounds using MFP and I have a ways to go. I'd like to find some friends who are trying to lose as much as me so we can share the friendship and challenges of meeting our goals. :)

I do not keep my diary open because I don't often use macros or enter things in by name. I use quick-add calories most of the time... so there's not much to see. I don't really care if your diary is open or not because I don't look at them much. I respect people's privacy in that matter. I know some are hard-core diary people but I'm not one of them. :)

Anyway, feel free to add me but only if you log in often and post! Thank you! <3

Replies

• beckm2022
    beckm2022 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I have about 90 pounds left to loose to get to my weight goal. I log my food and activity daily. I clean out my friends list and delete people if they haven't posted anything for over a month so I'm adding new friends as well. Feel free to add me.
  • barn2424
    barn2424 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have 112 pounds left to go...feel free to add
  • dlopez907
    dlopez907 Posts: 27
    Options
    Hello Marie ,I'm looking to lose 100lbs.. Always looking friends. Feel free to add .. Good luck everyone.
  • LacieMcFly
    Options
    I'm looking to lose around 100lbs, however, I just started using MFP. I really need some friends. I figured I would be more motivated if I knew people were looking at my stats. So, feel free to add me :)
  • sexymamadraeger
    sexymamadraeger Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I've lost 40 total and I have about 100 to go. I'd love to keep up with you! I'm on here every day.
  • debbyc1970
    debbyc1970 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Marie. I am new here and also looking to lose 100+ pounds.
  • Amy3935
    Amy3935 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hi there - I'm 23, and about 15 pounds in to my 100-pound goal. Add me!!
  • AzaleaNicole38
    AzaleaNicole38 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hey
    I have about 90 or so pounds to go :)
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 to go! Anyone can add me. I log daily and my dairy is open to friends. :)
  • amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I have a good amount to loose as well, feel free to add me, I'm on here a lot
  • Lecaste
    Lecaste Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Feel free to add me, I have 105 to lose; down 40. I just rejoined today. Good luck to everyone!
  • ccoleman777
    Options
    Hi, I'm 36, 5'8" and I'm going to lose as much weight as I possibly can in the next 3 months. After June, July, August of 2014, I'd like to be out of the Obese zone on the BMI charts, so that's about 85 lbs. Of course, I'll still have a way to go but I want to get below 200. I know I'll be 10x healthier and look 10x better. These next three months will be hard and I think it will be nice to have some support. I wish everyone the best, we can do it! <3
  • groomsmom822
    Options
    Hi Marie, I'm looking to lose at least 100. I'm from MI too! I just joined but I will be on here often. Please feel free to add me.
  • AMOMONAJOURNEYTOCHANGEHERLIFE
    Options
    I am looking to loose about 90-100 pounds My goal isn't exactly a number. I want to feel healthy! and at 244 I am not! My happy weight was 145-150 I felt a little too thin at 135... Anyone with similar goals please feel free to add me. I'm a SAHM homeschooling two of my kids mom of 4 sometimes I feel like I am a mom of 5 though....my diary is open and I do like to look at other people's but it's not required to each their own!