WANTED: RUDE and ARROGANT FRIENDS. BOUNTY INSIDE.

Options

Replies

• RockWarrior84
    RockWarrior84 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    When did unicorns become rainbow coloured? I always thought they were silver and gold

like this?

legend.jpg
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    When did unicorns become rainbow coloured? I always thought they were silver and gold

like this?

legend.jpg

Love this movie Tim Curry makes a WICKED devil, and Tom still has his old grill :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • tsmom1128
    tsmom1128 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    It's been a ****ty day at work already... I had to reread this to make me smile.
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options
    It's been a ****ty day at work already... I had to reread this to make me smile.

It must be horrible if this is a happy place for you with all these rude and arrogant people!
  • RLMsFitnessPal
    RLMsFitnessPal Posts: 81 Member
    Options

It must be horrible if this is a happy place for you with all these rude and arrogant people!

I work in customer service. Sounds just like work to me. Only difference is most customers, coworkers, and bosses are also stupid, whiney, needy, annoying, and obnoxious. I'm sure there are more qualities to hate about them, but I only care to remember so much. I was a people person once, then I grew up and started working for a living. My favorite people are the ones who are too dense to realize that I'm insulting and ignoring them because they are that self-absorbed.
  • DeltaZero
    DeltaZero Posts: 1,197 Member
    Options

I work in customer service. Sounds just like work to me. Only difference is most customers, coworkers, and bosses are also stupid, whiney, needy, annoying, and obnoxious. I'm sure there are more qualities to hate about them, but I only care to remember so much. I was a people person once, then I grew up and started working for a living. My favorite people are the ones who are too dense to realize that I'm insulting and ignoring them because they are that self-absorbed.

You sound like a lovely coworker.

tumblr_lyj96n4M6z1qm6tv1o1_400.gif
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Unicorn-Tupac.jpg
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,521 Member
    Options
    4qj1jo.gif

Presented and accounted for. But Bish I'm way too fabulous for you all.

I checked back on this thread to see where we were at....and....I just saw the most amazing thing EVER!
  • Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    1.jpg
  • the_dude00
    the_dude00 Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    Awesome Tupac Unicorn. Maybe I'll get one of those
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    311rl7b.jpg
  • Train4Foodz
    Options
    311rl7b.jpg
    I'm guessing you're not referring to a party in which all 14,000 are getting it on at the same time right now?... If so... Now I'm starting to feel a bit cruddy about it lol
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I'm guessing you're not referring to a party in which all 14,000 are getting it on at the same time right now?... If so... Now I'm starting to feel a bit cruddy about it lol

ummmm.... I have no words!!! SMDH LMAO :laugh:
  • Train4Foodz
    Options

ummmm.... I have no words!!! SMDH LMAO :laugh:
    original?v=mpbl-1&px=-1
  • RLMsFitnessPal
    RLMsFitnessPal Posts: 81 Member
    Options

You sound like a lovely coworker.

tumblr_lyj96n4M6z1qm6tv1o1_400.gif

That's because I am a lovely coworker. We bicker at work like any loving family. :laugh:
  • KayJaMikel
    KayJaMikel Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    1.jpg

This!!!!!!!
  • MelisMusing
    MelisMusing Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Unicorns AND bacon?!?!?

In.
  • CaptJackDaniels
    CaptJackDaniels Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I give up. It wasn't that funny to begin with. SMH.
  • MelisMusing
    MelisMusing Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    4qj1jo.gif

Presented and accounted for. But Bish I'm way too fabulous for you all.

I checked back on this thread to see where we were at....and....I just saw the most amazing thing EVER!

I LOVE this cat.
  • _KitKat_
    _KitKat_ Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I give up. It wasn't that funny to begin with. SMH.

Ahhh. Captain Jack you put your big girl panties on and invited yourself!

Always good to see a fellow meanie here :flowerforyou: