I love seeing these pictures... very motivational!! :smile:
  • joyangbax
    joyangbax Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wow, Congrats, you look great!
  • KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Ok well I am at 99 lost, so i figure close enough to post lol.
    Started at 270, currently 171. You can see my before and after in my profile pic. <<<<<

My biggest thing is patience! Don't expect it to happen overnight. Don't go all out and limit yourself. Give yourself cheat days and then get right back on track. Don't starve yourself either!!

Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me!:drinker:
  • gretlarson
    gretlarson Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I am up there too! I have a lot to lose again. Two other times I have lost over 100 pounds only to gain it back again. I am now at a point where I know I need to lose it for good. I have two young kids and I am turning 40 sooner than I would like to admit. Just keep going forward no matter how small the steps. :)
  • Kathleen0916
    Kathleen0916 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    38658700_6881.jpg

This was from about 110 lbs progress. I'm now up to 126lbs loss, and I now weigh 125lbs. Everyone can do it!
  • Kathleen0916
    Options
    38658700_6881.jpg

This was from about 110 lbs progress. I'm now up to 126lbs loss, and I now weigh 125lbs. Everyone can do it!

Lovemehobo that's amazing! You look fabulous..How did you do it? Any tips? thanks for sharing :)
  • traceylsalyers
    Options
    Hi, would love to have some of you as friends, I started out this time at 314, my highest weight being somewhere between 360-380 with a pregnancy of twins, I joined TOPS, but it wasn't for me, I lost a little not a lot, and every time I lost weight, I ended up pregnant, which thankfully can no longer happen :) So I am diabetic and take my life seriously, so I try to make sure I get what I need to be here for my five kids and hubby. I am down to 297.8 as of last Tuesday. I weigh every Tuesday. But I'm not perfect, I eat food I shouldn't , that said , EXERCISE has been my best friend this time around. It's true, gotta put in the time and results will follow, usually, but you gotta watch how many calories or in my case carbs and what kinds of carbs and calories you stick in the engine. Looking for encouragement and good friends !
  • Kathleen0916
    Options
    38658700_6881.jpg

This is amazing and very inspiring! Any tips? How did you start out? You look great!
  • BrouhardRj
    BrouhardRj Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Okay so tell me beside using MFP what else did you do??

Great pictures...
  • brittanysmith513
    brittanysmith513 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    We can do it! I also need to lose over 100, I'd like to be at 125 so I can lose half my weight :)
    Feel free to add me and we can motivate each other!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm happy to share. I joined MFP 3 1/2 years ago. In my first 9 months I lost 100 pounds and then reached 110 pounds lost at my one year anniversary. All natural. No surgery, no special diets, just old fashioned diet and exercise.

I'm 5' 9"
    Start weight was 277
    Current weight is 167
    Starting size was 24 pants (I was squeezing myself into them and I saved them as you can see below)
    Pant size 24
    shirt size 3x
    current pants size 8 to 10
    current shirt is a medium

FatPicture2.jpg

fatfatfat.jpg

scan0014.jpg

CindyLouisProm2012.jpg

Cindywinterformal.jpg

006.jpg

Untitled.jpg
  • shaynepoole
    shaynepoole Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    10153644_10203475816913334_6282358756713205407_n.jpg

I started at 340 - currently 150, so about 190 lbs lost
    clothes went from a size 5x to currently a medium

It is possible and it it is not always easy, but you can do it :) I was pretty unmotivated until I started having problems with just walking down the street and that is what prompted me to make changes

I did do this under a doctor's supervision - and currently in maintenance and eating 1800 calories a day

And age isn't a factor either, I did this in my 40's
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options

Me too. I was 44 when I started. Congrats. You look marvelous!!
  • losingles
    losingles Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • lightweightwarrior
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Glad you shared.
  • YAYJules
    YAYJules Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    All of you are amazing!!
  • lolomama_
    lolomama_ Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    bump
  • shaynepoole
    shaynepoole Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    so do you :) Everyone looks great!

Me too. I was 44 when I started. Congrats. You look marvelous!!
  • CanadaChick74
    CanadaChick74 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I started at 330pds and have lost 124pds so far! Good luck you can do it!!

2luqfcz.jpg

Wow!!!! Fantastic job so far. Very inspiring.
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I am in the home stretch of my 100 pound loss (30 more to go!!!) I think the mental component is something that people dont realize is going to be so tough. Every step of the way, that little beeotch inside my head starts in with her ish!!! I will be bombarded with thoughts that I am wasting my time and I will never get to my goal so why not just have some candy!!! I have overcome this negative thinking for the most part. Time and patience are key in my experience. Also get plenty of protein and watch dropping those cals too low :)Your bod needs food, dont fear it!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!