T25 - Gamma Phase

Options
I love T25 - with traveling 80% of the time for work, I feel I get the workout in 25 minutes rather than spending 40 on a treadmill, which I hate.

I've done the Alpha phase twice and am now on my second round of the Beta phase.

Curious is anyone has finished the Gamma phase and if it is worth purchasing?

I am also thinking about doing two-T25 workouts a day, combining the Alpha and Beta phase, but don't know if I should go off the calendar of both or come up with my own routine so it's not basically two of the same workouts back to back - has anyone tried this?

Replies

• soxphan1
    soxphan1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have finished Gamma Pure, now on the 3rd week of Gamma hybrid (mixes in a few Alpha/Beta workouts).

I think it's definitely worth it. I see much more toning and definition since moving from Beta to Gamma.

It is a lot of weight/band work, and Speed 3.0 is TOUGH, but still fun like 2.0 is.

There are some 'alternate' calendars out on the interwebs that combine phases, even combine workouts (I.e., T25 + P90X3). Try searching for those, you might find a hybrid Alpha/Beta calendar?

Good luck!
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    I did T25 Alpha/Beta and Gamma Pure and now on day 4 of the Gamma Hybrid. I brought my Gamma on ebay for $30, I just didn't want to spend the money through beachbody. I'm thinking of P90X3 next. I run too so if Speed falls on a day I plan to run I switch things around. Since it was pouring last night my 14 year old wanted to do T25 with me so we did Speed 2.0 in place running, but I did my scheduled T25 in the morning, I see no problems with switching them up a bit or making your own calendar.
  • waiting4change
    waiting4change Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I am currently on my second week of Pure Gamma and I love it way more than Alpha and Beta. I am hoping that Delta comes out soon and is Gamma on speed :)
  • debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I think Gamma is a good purchase if you buy it on Ebay or used...not worth the regular price. I enjoy the strength workouts mixed with cardio. I don't like 3.0 as much as 2.0 but will mix some of 3.0 with 2.0 when I do it to bump up similar movements. I felt it was "3.0 burpee." ; )

I wonder if Delta will be different, but how, not sure. The sneak peek I saw on yourtube seemed to use moves from Beta...but it was hard to follow.
  • debraran1
    debraran1 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    double post
  • KimMc60
    KimMc60 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Gamma was probably my favorite phase of T25. The hybrid schedule was the perfect combination of strength and cardio for me, and Speed 3.0 will kick your butt!