Not sure how message boards work, I am new!! HI everyone!

Options
My name is Laura and I am new to MFP; a co-worker uses it and turned me on to it! I AM SO EXCITED THAT SHE DID! I love logging what I eat, the database of foods seems almost endless. It's so so so very simple! I even log my Wii fitness exercises and they are ALSO in the database!! I can box, bowl, Wii step and take a little walk on my treadmill and I am done for the day! It seems so effortless! I got on my Wii board today and I have lost 4 pounds!!! OMG I cannot believe it! It also helps me make better choices in my foods. I feel it holds me accountable. Even if I want that piece of cake I will have it, I will log it and it tells me what I have left for the day. It almost makes it so you don't want that piece of cake so you can save your calories for lots of other goodies! I haven't had a Red Bull for energy since i have started, it's all natural energy from now on!

Replies

• darlene98
    darlene98 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Welcome...you'll likeit here!!! Good luck!:smile:
  • rosiegirl1971
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined a couple of days ago. I discovered the app on my Android phone and fell in love with it! I have told two co-workers about it who have now joined. I agree, logging and viewing your food definitely makes you stop and think about what you are eating. Good luck and congrats on the lost poundage!
  • eglass64
    eglass64 Posts: 180
    Options
    Thats wonderful to hear..:smile:
  • melzteach
    melzteach Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You're going to love it. Everyone here is super positive and offers lots of encouragement! They also have lots of great tips and ideas. I love that it's so easy to input your food and exercise every day. I'm sure you're going to love it! I know I do.
  • kbefit
    kbefit Posts: 116
    Options
    Laura I read your profile and you have such positive energy that I know you're going to do fantastic!!! I just joined this week too...so glad you're here!
  • freemel
    Options
    hi, i just joined this week too i started on my android. people seem so positive and supportive i really like that it helps alot. congrats so far!
    mel:smile: