10 month progress.. 30 lb body transformation!

Options
knot_enough
knot_enough Posts: 176 Member
979d4422-4d13-462c-9c2a-51260b7c73bb_zpsaf6b79f9.jpg

The top picture is from last august when i decided that i wanted to see a change in myself. i wanted to be able to look back at that picture and know that it was from the past..

I started out at 178 lbs. I'm 5'8 about 149lbs at the moment. i run about 3 times a week, 3-4 miles. I do olympic weightlifting and lift heavy (3-5 reps) 3 days a week. i also do crossfit style workouts at a non-affiliate and do yoga for mobility.

If i could do it, so can you and everyone else. i'm a creature of habit and consistency is key.

Replies

• GabrielWJ
    GabrielWJ Posts: 11
    Options
    It's the best feeling in the world!

Congratulations! Now focus on creating balance in your life! (Family, Friends, Relationship, Work, Fitness, Spirituality, Entertainment, Money, Hobbies, Passions, etc)

Life is a juggling act of many different balls - not just one or two.

Happy to see you've mastered one ball - keep at it and move on!
  • knot_enough
    Options
    It's the best feeling in the world!

Congratulations! Now focus on creating balance in your life! (Family, Friends, Relationship, Work, Fitness, Spirituality, Entertainment, Money, Hobbies, Passions, etc)

Life is a juggling act of many different balls - not just one or two.

Happy to see you've mastered one ball - keep at it and move on!

thanks for the advice. such is life..
  • falilvx
    falilvx Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    wow!! you're awesome!! keep it up bro!!
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Hot stuff! Awesome job.
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Fantastic transformation and congratulations on your dedication and consistency.
  • Jaceface27
    Jaceface27 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    what a great transformation! nice job!
  • knot_enough
    Options
    thaaanks... one day i'll post the month to month pictures i took because they show a better story
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!